Longer Than His Dick.

Claire's POV

Before he could even say more,I inserted his dick inside my mouth and started sucking instantly.

"F*ck,so sweet!" I cursed out in pleasure. I lost count of the dick I've sucked but this definitely hit different,the longness and fatness is making me extremely wet down there.

"What are you doing!" He yelled making me snap out of my thoughts. I look up and smiled inwardly.

I didn't let go of his d*ck.

"You wanna prove hard to get huh? I'll show you what I'm made of!" I kept sucking and sucking,while playing with it.

"You're so sweet boy!" I groaned,still sucking.

I almost thought he wouldn't enjoyed it but slowly he began to give in.

"That's what I'm talking about dude!" I smiled proudly.

He grabbed my hair and pushed my mouth into his d*ck more, almost making it hit my troat.

"This guy is one baddie! I love him already" I thought.

"Aish... F*ck,so sweet! Gosh...." He hissed out in pleasure.

"Finally,I make you moan.... " I smiled.

"Now,you're doing great" i smiled before resuming sucking.

"Let's see how long I can make you moan" I said.

My eyes met with his face,he was closing his eyes while he moaned. I must really be putting him in cloud 8.

How can someone be fucking handsome and manly at the same time. I must have won the lottery. I'm never letting this guy go,never!

I sucked and sucked that I could almost fell his dick skin peeling off.

"Should we take a break?" I said inwardly.

It was as if he was reading my mind cos he released inside my mouth and pull out immediately.

"Sweet! Sweet! I wish we didn't stop!" I licked it off and got up.

"Now,it's time to have sex" I wished and pushed his chest lightly.

"Time for you to pleasure me..." I pushed the documents on my table off and got on it,i pushed me to my front and widened my leg.

I slowly removed my lingering pant and I could see feel my pussy already vibrating for his touch.

I damn wet!!

I expected him to made a move but he did not.

"Yunno what to do" I smirked.

He hastily almost removed my trousers but i stopped me.

"Not yet mah hottie,let's go with the process" i held my head in her hand and dived it Into my pussy.

"Whao!" He mumbled as my tongue came in contact with his my pussy.

"Yeah right there, continue!" I moaned.

He held my leg and widened it even more before diving into my ocean of wetness. He started eating my pussy up.

"Fuck! Fuck!"

"Yh baby,come on,you can do better...." I moaned senselessly.

He widened my leg wider and played with her clitoris first.

He was making her wildness worse cos the more he licked,the more my wetness doubled in fold.

If only this man knows what he's doing to me. I was getting too impatient to be fucked by him. I can't wait anymore.

"Now to the main deal" I got off from the table and went to lock the door before returning to him.

"I need your full length Inside me right now baby,I need it badly" I stripped herself completely.

He seemed surprised seeing my asset,exactly what I want.

He suddenly spoil the mood by uttering the unexpected...

"But ma'am,I was supposed to be your bodyguard" He said.

"Ssh! Exactly,you'll be guarding my body with your long dick. How's that?" I smiled and ran my hands around his chest.

"What?" He screamed.

"I have a problem with sex okay,I can go without having sex for an hour or I'll die. Do you want me to die?" I found myself asking

I shocked my head.

"Then do as I say hottie"

He started by unblocking his trousers,then his boxers which I tossed away smiling at my rod again

"With this long rod. I'm ready to pay any amount" I held in my hand again and smile.

"If it's about the money then don't worry cos I can give you any amount you want,as long as you pleasure me" I fell on the large table and widened her leg pulling me to the middle.

He remained firmed for a while.

"Is he hesitating?"

"5 thousand dollars? What do you say?" I asked impatiently.

He looked shocked.

"Don't tell me you're going to refuse"

"Deal!" He uttered out and immediately dived his dick inside her,moving fast immediately

"Oh~o~hhh oussh,ssh!" I moaned inedibly.

This is what I'm talking about.

"Fuck me till I no longer breath" I said inwardly.

***

What do you guys say? If you're reading the story please signify in the comments cos I've something to say.

Do you love first person pov or I should try third person.