Condo Fuck

Claire's POV:

I finally reached my climax and Aaron pulled out of me. I exhaled loudly and fell on my chair.

"I can't believe you actually have a limit point, I thought you were high on my dick" He says as he put back his clothes.

I stared at his nakedness till he finished dressing up before speaking,

"So, what did you say? Do we have a deal?" I ask breathlessly.

"What deal?" He asks, and I raised my eyebrows.

Is this dude seriously right now? He better be pulling my legs.

"Became my regular client, or rather lemme say you got the job cos you'll be my fake bodyguard while giving me a good fuck, I'll pay you daily" I said.

"Are you kidding me?" His eyes widened as he said that.

I chuckled and grabbed my phone.

"What's your account details? I'll transfer your first payment so you know I mean it"

He just stared at me without a word. I raised my head.

"Don't tell me....

"I don't have an account details" He cuts in.

"What the fuck? Is there actually someone your age without a bank in this world, you're weird bro" I laughed.

"I never see the need to" He muttered.

I got up and walk into my private room at the office, my ass shaking dangerously as I walk.

To my surprise, he actually followed me in, maybe my ass turned him on again but I was super tired.

This is the first time I'll get tired of sex since I had nymphomaniac.

As I opened my save to bring out some cash, he grabbed my ass from behind and spanked it hard, I bit my lips hard as he did it over and over again.

I was really glad he's getting the confidence I wanted. I can't let this man go, never!

He hugged my waist and dipped his long finger inside my pussy and I jerked up, widening my legs to give him more access.

"Fuck, go deeper!" I hissed in pleasure as he increased his pace.

I cummed in his hand and he licked them off sexily. I gave him 20 dollars in total and we exchange numbers before he left.

I entered my bathroom for a quick shower, changed my clothes to an official costume before returning to work but I couldn't get my mind off this strange man that has managed to pleasure me so much.

While working, I kept imagine his finger and dick in my ass and butt, even the was his he sucked on my boobs is the most sexiest thing I've ever scene.

I finished work early thanks to Alexa, I got home by eight and had dinner.

I did my night skin care and get on my bed to sleep but I couldn't sleep, I closed my eyes countless times but nothing happened.

I can't believe I'm still seeing this man in my dream? Am I that crazy over his fat dick?

After trying to get myself to sleep for an hour but nothing works I sat up and entered my spacious living room.

I got my phone and dail one of my client number, Troy he worked as a driver for a rich billionaire who stayed at the same condominium as mine.

We fucked a few times after he's free for the day. I called him into my condo and he seemed excited.

"Don't smile, you know what to do?" I sat on the couch and he walk to me.

"What style do you want tonight ma'am? I've learned a new one cos of you" Troy smiled.

I nodded and started taking off his clothes.

He made to take off mine but I stopped him.

"Relax, I need to check something first" I said and he out his hand back.

I took his dick in my hand and scoffed, now that I fucked a bigger and fatter dick today, his suddenly got so small in my hand.

"Have I been really fucking this little thing?" I hissed and he looked at me, surprised.

"What do you mean little?" Troy raised his brows.

"Nevermind, let's get to work" I pulled down my short nighty and turned my ass around holding the couch for support.

He went behind my back and immediately shoved himself inside me. I wasn't moved on bit.

I kept pulling in and out and I was disappointed to felt nothing like before, he was too.

"Are you okay ma'am?" He asked me.

"Pull out Troy" i cut in. my voice low.

"What!"

"I said pull out @sshole!" I snapped and he quickly did.

"I don't think your service can satisfy me tonight" I bring out some cash from my purse and threw it at him.

He left and there was nobody close by I can call and I was so fucking hôrny.

I don't even know if Aaron lived by, even if he doesn't stay in the country in ready to pay for gis flight as long as he come to me tonight.

I failed his number countless times before he picked. I heard voice at the background as if he was having a party but I cared less.

"Wherever you are, come to my condo right now, I'll pay you whatever amount you want, and please by fast" I hanged up and text him my address.

I was sulking my self with some burger and fries while I waited for him, my door bell ranged and my excitement new no bound.

I opened it and a drunken Aaron came in, he was obviously high and he reek of alcohol.

"Did you had a drink with your---

He suddenly grabbed my hand and carried me, heading to my room directly.

I don't know how he got the hint that it was my room, maybe because I left the door opened.

He threw me to the bed and ripped off his clothes from my body, his actions made me even wetter.

He widened my legs and shoved his fat pillar inside me at once.

"Fuck, that's what I'm talking about..." I moaned.

Aaron started fucking me hard, I don't know how he got the energy or where he got it from but I don't care. The alcohol made him a little high I guessed.

"Fuck that pûsssy harder daddy!" I told him and he smirked.

****

I see I got a lot of readers already, I really appreciate those reading this novel but I'll be more glad if we could talk more in the comments section.

Tell me who's pov you love more so I'll write more on them.

I love y'all.