Cum For Me

Aaron POV,

"F**k!, Claire yes!" I groaned as pleasure hit me so fucking hard.

"f*ck! More" I groaned again, unable to close my mouth as she continued her fast rides.

Her skins meeting and sounded like slaps,I let go of her b**bs and they started jumping on her chest as she rode.

She bent over to my chest and started pouring kisses on it,slowing down the ride.

Even the slow ride drove me out of his senses, it was soo soothing that I started releasing groans after groans.

She kissed my fine abs and s*xy biceps, rubbing them as she did, then she went up to his face.

I was sweating as profusely as her.She increased her pace again, riding fast on my c**k.

She slammed down a number of times before I started sucking her again.

My palms touched every part of her body as i sucked, and my d**k kept f*cking her c*nt.

I kissed her shoulders and neck, and she relaxed on him.

"You're so sweet, why?" She whispered, kissing his jaw.

I faced her, and she bit her lip in a s*xy way.

"I also don't know....." I replied and carried her and stood, my d*ck still remained inside her as i walked to the wall.

I stood there and made her back rest gently on it, she's between me and the wall.

I started f*cking her again, burying my face in her b**bs, sucking them hungrily .

I moved her @ss up and down my d**k, and her moans seeped clearly into my ears.

"Harder please my Lord, please go harder on me"

"Oh yes! Gawwwwwdd!!!!!" She moaned sexily.

I pulled out and dropped her gently.

"Your @ss" I said with like an order, and she turned her back to me.

She rested her palms on the wall,her @ss was on me.

"Scream my name" I said authoritatively .

"My p*ssy is all yours Aaron, f*ck it hard please" she replied, and gritted her teeth together as i entered her roughly.

I spanked her @ss cheeks soundly as he started the brutal f*ck.

"Why have you done to me? I'm so f*coming addicted!" She screamed.

"Right? Let's just say you're paying for my lack of sex over the years, I need to do more so I can get your money, wh*re, I'ma f*ck you till I can't cum anymore" I said inwardly.

I wasn't gentle,the muscles in my arms and waist were all contracting and relaxing as I pressed my d*ck deeply into her at each thrust.

"Ouch!"

"AHHH!"

"Oh my gosh!"

"Tell me I own your pussy, tell me it's mine and I'ma fuck you harder" He groaned and slapped my ass hard.

"It's all yours, only yours, fuck me as much as you want" I said fast.

It's as if i competing with someone,my d*ck was literally running in and out of her, and her mouth never closed.

Her walls was tightening on my pilar so much, she was so close.

I began drilling her faster, and her legs started withering on the ground, she started losing her hold on the wall.

"Oushh!" It's coming out! I can feel it" She screamed.

"c*m and you're dead!" I said, and her eyes started turning as continued to thrusts.

Her head was feeling wobbly, and her toes curled up with her fingers.

I spanked her @ss again before bringing his fingers to her p*ssy surface in the front.

I caressed it as he made the last drills, and she balled her fists on the wall.

"AHHH!!"

"You can cum now, b*tch" I ordered,and she sighed in relieve as we both come at a time.

I pulled out of her and she immediately went on her knees, she deep-throat my d**k and I released straight in her throat.

"I'm tired" She voiced out and I smiled proudly.

Did I just make this sex addict tired?

****

Can I get at least one comment on this 🥺🥺