Beg For More

Claire

Aaron watched with wide mouth, as I said that and I return to kissing him hard, devouring his lips hungrily and he responded, at least that was all I need to tell me he's ready for me too.

I could hear footsteps of Alexa leaving my office and I smile even more.

I took of his shirt and rub on his bare sexy abs and chest. The fuck!

He's the hottest man alive!

My soft palms continued to roamed his body, down to his underpants band.

I'm sure he's feeling immeasurable pleasure, pleasure that made him harder,my palms on him was bewitching and enchanting, so much that he didn't broke out hot kiss for anything.

Not even to catch his breath.

"So,you ready for me now?" I whisper.

"Do you really have to ask? Bitch" He cussed and grab my ass In his palms possessive,squeezing the hell outta it.

I chuckled lightly and continued my business, straddling him as i caressed his smooth and almost perfect body.

"You've became more big overnight" he grunted out, and i smiled cutely.

"I know right,I'm naturally endowed with ass,why do you think you can't resist me" I reply proudly as I standi from him slowly.

I slipped down the straps of her bra before coming for him again.

I returned to the straddle position and resumed the caress, but Aaron suddenly tore my bra away from her body,throwing it only where god knows.

"Fuccck!" He rasps.

He lifted his back and covered my tempting red right n*pple with his lips.

"Fuck Aaron,you're just the best" I moaned immediately,smiling senselessly as he sucked hungrily.

Even though I've a slim body, I've this uncommon fat ass, backside and even things a slim girl hardly have and that I'm proud of.

Plus my body is so soft too.

Aaron presses his fingers on my sexy body grunting every minute,I don't blame him.

I know I'm sexy everywhere.

"You're so big too Aaron." I moaned out again as he switched to the my other n*pple, sucking it wildly just like he did to the first.

His teeth skimmed the nub and i dug my fingers into his jet-black hair as pleasure stung her.

"So sweet" she released another moan, resting more closely to him.

His right finger found its way into my pant, and he started rubbing my wet p*ssy,grazing his pointer finger on my swollen folds.

"Oh my! Continue please Aaron,you own me!" I started blabbering out every single word.

"I know okay,you don't have to remind me. Tell me you're mine alone" He thrust his middle finger inside my pussy and I squirmed.

"Ouch! You own me sexy Aaron,every single bit of my body is yours" I breathed.

He smirk moved his fingers faster,my whole body started shaking on him. He didn't stop sucking my boobs as he fucked me with his finger fast. I held him tight as my body shook more rapidly.

That's exactly what I love about him, he surely knows how to make me feel better every fucking day,he has a different style in all our sex.

He added another extra two finger and I grab him even tighter.

"Just kill me already Aaron." He pulled out his finger and I regret saying that.

"Relax,someone is gonna hear you" I smiled and licked his fingers covered with my pussy juice and returned it back to the original position.

"Told ya, I personally got this place soundproof, even if we fucked till the next morning,no body is gonna know... Besides I own this place,no one tells me what to do" He slapped my ass at once.

"And I owe you" He smirk.

I smile and nodded, "Of course" He removed his lips from my boobs and attached it to my neck, kissing it round leaving visible hickeys on them.

He made me stand zipped down his pants before sitting again.

His life sized dick pointed up,and I needed now one to tell me he's dying for my cute small lips around that big thing.

I knelt in front of him and took his whole size into my mouth at once. I sucked fast and furiously.

"Fuck Claire,you're so good at what you do my bitch" He rasps.

His legs curled on the ground,his hands held the couch as my mouth worshipped his dick.

"Donna....Damm!!" He groaned,grabbing fistfuls of my hair. He began thrusting, moving his cock in and out of my mouth,making me gag on it.

His tip kept hitting the back of my throat,making my gag reflex kick in.

His sperm filled my mouth in less than minutes and she slipped it off the dick and I swallowed it all and pulled down his pants completely.

Around literally jumped on me and pulled my pants off my leg complete,I know I woke the wolf in him already.

He separate my legs wider and smile. What he feeling proud to control and owned it or what?.

I cared less! He should be proudly to have me under his fingers.

He started slapping her p*ssy face repeatedly yanking me off my thoughts.

"Yes!! This is great,fuckkk Aaron"

Aaron slapped till handfuls of cum escaped my hole,suck my clit too.

Fuck

He inserted his dick hardly. I closed my eyes, holding my hair as pleasure visited my body.He removed it and my body shooked.

He started rubbing the tip on my cl*t, making my  mouth and hole open steadily. Aaron continued rubbing.

If only he knew he's tutoring my with this. I want more so badly.

"Please stop this and fuck me already Aaron" I begged.

"I love it when you begged for my big dick,so beg more and you'll surely get what you want ma whore" Aaron smirk.

"Please fuck me Aaron, pretty please!" I begs.

****

Sorry for the late updates,I've been really really busy this days. Will make it up soon.

Please do votes and comments if you like today's chapter.

Xoxo 💖