Hot Dude! Just My Type.

Claire's POV

Today was different from other days I went to work late. I decided to get to the office early this morning. Of course I should! Today is the interview for my new bodyguard.

I got out of my apartment and hailed a cab. As I sat in the backseat, I mentally went over everything I had to do for the day. The ride to the office was uneventful, and I made it there with plenty of time to spare. I went up to my office and dropped off my bag and coat. I ran a hand through my hair and checked my reflection in the mirror and smiled.

"Hottest as ever!" I said proudly and winked at my reflection in the mirror.

My outfit was simple yet elegant, and I knew I looked great. As I took one last look at myself in the mirror, I could hear the sound of the employees outside my office, whispering and chatting as they began to arrive for the day.

I was glad I had gotten here early so I could have some peace and quiet before the day really started.

I heard a knock on the door,and I turned around to see one of my assistants poking her head into the office.

"Morning, Ms. Walker. Are you ready for the interview today?" she asked me, a smile on her face.

"Morning, Alexa," I replied, smiling back at her.

"Yes, I'm all set for the interview. Is the conference room set up?" I asked her.

"Yes, everything is ready to go. I've also put together some refreshments for the candidate.

"Oh, and the first candidate is already here and waiting in the lobby" She gave me a knowing look, and I knew she was excited about the new bodyguard. She'd been very supportive of me hiring someone to help keep me safe.

"Thank you, Alexa. Let's get this started then,but I don't think we should go through the stress of using the conference room,we can just use here,my office" I said and she gave me a long look before speaking up.

"Okay ma,I'll ask him to come here directly" Alexa said and walk out.

I got up and immediately pulled my skirt down,the shorter one I put in came out bringing out the shape of my big round àss.

I removed my top,leaving only my top bra which is showing off my nipple so well.

Just like I love.

"Let's see what you all got" I smirked and composed my self,I opened my laptop and started working on the stuff I left undone the previous day.

The first man to enter my office was tall and incredibly handsome. He had broad shoulders,dark hair,and piercing green eyes.

But as I looked him over,I realized that he wasn't what I was looking for in a bodyguard.

While he might have been physically imposing, he didn't have the personality I was looking for.

The man I'm looking for has to have a big fat d*ck that can satisfy me. Yes,he has to.

I don't need a bodyguard but a sex toy.

I wanted someone who was tall just like his rod,can spend more than hours in bed with me without getting tired,and most importantly goodlooking.

Of course,I can't be fucked by some ugly guys. Even though I ask for it,he has to be presentable.

"Should I just send this dude out?" I thought.

On the second hand...

"Let's see what he got" I smiled and look up,our gaze met.

"Hello, Ms. Walker" he said, extending his hand to me. "My name is Jordan Parker. It's a pleasure to meet you."