Concern Pt. 1

Chapa's Pov

I was woken up abruptly by my so called "Step Mom," telling me that my dad has gone out of town for a work trip again. I was annoyed and just wanted to sleep. When I looked over at my alarm clock, it was only 4:37 in the morning. She looked at me with this super obnoxious and wide grin. (Csm is Chapa's Step Mom)

Csm: GET UP YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH!!! Your Father will be out of town for 2 whole months!!! And you know what that means, 2 WHOLE MONTHS OF FUN!!!

Great just what I needed right now. She made me get up and took me downstairs to give me breakfast. I told her I wasn't hungry, but i'm starting to wish I hadn't, I immediately got scolded. After I finished eating, she finally told me why she was making eat. SHE GAVE ME FOOD POISONING!!! I can't believe this!

After a while, she let me go back to bed. I got woken up again at 6:30 by my alarm. I wanted to cry until I realized the food poisoning hadn't kicked in yet, then she just had to burst my bubble when she told me it kicked in at 9:00. Oh well, I guess Ray will have to deal with that, sucks to be him... and me...

After Sage woke up (Chapa's sister) She immediately had to leave for school so my stepmom could have "her fun."

Csm: Now, for every time you have given me attitude today you will get 1 hit in the knee, and for every time you've given me a "look" that's one pan burn on your wrist.

She hit me 12 times super hard with a baseball bat on my knee and 4 burns on my wrist. She made me put a brace on my knee and a wrap on wrist. What she didn't see, though, were the cuts on my wrists, but hey, those aren't my fault, they're the voices, they tell me to do things like that and I have to listen.

When I look at the clock, I realize that if I don't leave know I'm gonna be late, Ray would KILL ME if I was late again. She shoved me out of the house with my bag, but as I was starting to walk, I realized how much my knee actually hurt, so it would take so much longer to get there.

Mika's Pov

It was 8:25, and school had started, but Chapa wasn't here. We were all worried, well you know, except for Ray, of course, who was just mad that she wasn't here yet. This had been happening a lot lately, so we were starting to get worried when 20 minutes had passed by, and she still hadn't shown up yet. Then, about 10 minutes later, she bursts through the door, looking out of breath, and like she's about to pass out

Bose's Pov

I was getting confused by Ray's weird teaching when all of a sudden, I just hear a loud bang, and the front doors flew open. I jumped, and it scared me. It was just Chapa, but it was almost 9:00, so Ray was mad. Sense school had started half an hour ago.

As Chapa sat down out of breath, Ray started walking over to her and started lecturing her. She had this black hoodie on, and the hood was up over eyes, she had black leggings on too. I had never seen her look so... not ok before.

Chapa's Pov

When I got to school, I walked in, out of breath, and sat down. While I was catching my breath, Ray walked up to me and started lecturing me about being late. I just kept my head down.

After a few minutes I started to feel sick, I looked at the time and saw it was 9:00. I felt like I was about to throw up. I was about to throw up. I got up and ran to the bathroom.

End of chapter

Sorry if it's bad, this is
my first story. Please
feel free to leave
any suggestions!!!