The Argument

(Time is around when Mika was telling Bose she liked him)

Chapa Pov

I was sitting up in my room after my stepmom decided she was bored with beating me and wanted to lock me in my room for a little bit. That only lasted for about 4 hours. It was kinda nice tho, there was only one thing, the voices. They had been gone for so long, but they came back when I was sitting there. I forgot how much they drive me crazy.

Voices:
YOU'RE HORRIBLE! YOU'RE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! EVERYONE HATES YOU! YOU ARE USELESS IN THIS WORLD! YOU COULD DIE AND NO ONE WOULD CARE OR NOTICE!

They were making me go crazy. I started tearing up a little bit when my step mom barged in the door, yelling for me that I needed to get ready because there were people here to see me, and my dad would be home soon. But of course, she couldn't stand, not giving me a few more whips and knee bashes. Let's just say that I couldn't really walk.

It turns out that Ray and Miles were worried about me and stopped by to make sure that I was okay.

R: Hey Chapa. I heard what happened this morning. Are you okay?

C: Yeah, I'm fine. Plus, aren't you mad at me for rejecting Bose? (glares over at Miles)

Miles just looks away like he doesn't know what she's talking about.

R: A little, but what matters is that you're okay.

M: What really happened? You never actually told us?

C: I had a nightmare, but that's it.

R: (Notices Chapa not putting any weight on her knee, her leaning against the door frame and notices the bruise on her arm.) Chapa, are you sure you're okay? *gesturing towards everything just mentioned*

C: *Immediately pulls down sleve to cover bruise and tries to put weight on her knee and get off of the door frame* Yeah, I'm fine.

M: Alright, well, see you tomorrow, Zappy.

C: Don't call me that!

Csm: What was that about?

C: I had a nightmare at the party, and they were just checking in on me to make sure I was okay. It's not like you care anyway.

*CD is Chapa's Dad*

CD: Chapa! What have I told you about talking to your mother like that?!

C: Ew, don't call her my mom.

CD: Why not?

C: Because she's NOT MY MOM!

CD: Now don't you think that's a little rude Chapa?

C: WHAT THE FUCK?!? YOU KNOW THIS IS A SENSITIVE SUBJECT FOR ME!

CD: CHAPA DON'T YELL AT ME!

C: YOU DIDN'T WATCH HER DIE! YOU WEREN'T IN THE CAR! OH WAIT YOU WERE IN ONE OF THE 4 CARS THAT HIT US!

CD: LULA ELENA CHAPA DE SILVA NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN! I WAS NOT IN THAT CAR! I LOVED YOUR MOTHER!

C: YEAH YOU DID! HENCE THE WORD "DID"! IF YOU LOVED HER YOU WOULDN'T HAVE KILLED HER!

CD: CHAPA I DIDN'T KILL YOUR MOTHER!

C: Sure you didn't, sure. *locks herself in her room and cries*