The Sleepover

Mika's Pov

When Chapa and Bose FINALLY get here, we go chill in my room for a little bit and watch the around 3 or 4 episodes of the dog bachelor. I love the dog bachelor!

We were just about to start another episode when my mom called us, down for dinner.

We were super hungry, well all of except for Chapa, who had no appetite anymore.

Bose's Pov

When the twins mom called us down to dinner we all got really excited, except for Chapa. She's changed a lot ever since her mom died, and her dad got remarried. I don't really understand, but then again, I don't understand a lot of things.

Ever since Chapa's dad had gotten remarried, she started wearing long sleeves or hooodies. She also didn't really eat that often anymore. And even when we do get her to eat, she takes like 2 bites and is done.

After about 20 minutes of us sitting at the table talking and eating, we decided to go back upstairs and watch genuine moments.

B: Chapa, u ok? U barely touched ur food.

C: Yeah, I'm fine, just not hungry.

MM: Ur never hungry anymore.

M: Facts.

C: Guys, I'm fine, just stop worrying. Ur getting worked up over nothing.

MM: ookkkk, whatever you say, Chapa.

Miles's Pov

We watched genuine moments for around an hour until we got bored. We decided to play truth or dare for a little bit.

M: Hmmmm, Bose Truth or Dare?

B: Truth!

M: alrighty then, who do you have a crush on?

B: Uuuummmmm, do I have to say?

All except for Bose: YES!!!

B: Fine! It's Chapa...

C: Hmmm? I'm sorry, what did you just say?

B: Yeah, I like like you, Chapa...

C:Uuummmm, I'm sorry Bose, I... don't like you... like that. But you're still one of my BEST friends.

B: Oh...

MM: Why don't we all just go to bed.

M: Yeah

Mika's Pov

I can't believe she just rejected Bose like that. SHE TOLD ME SHE LIKED HIM! I can't believe her. And I think I know how I'm going to get Chapa back for breaking Bose's heart.

End Of Chapter

I'm running out of
Idea's, but i'm quitting. Please let me know
If you have ANY ideas
At all!!!

Ps: It might be a little bit before I post more chapters