Fake Friends

Chapa's Pov

We had a long, quiet drive to S.W.A.G, when we got there Celia drove off as soon as we got out of the car. We were walking up to the door when I just stopped walking.

B: You okay?

C: What are we gonna tell them if they ask where you "found me?"

B: I have no idea.

C: How about we say you pulled up to my Dad's house to see if I would possibly be there and you saw me in an argument with some girl in the driveway and she punched me in the eye.

B: Okay, sounds good.

He started walking again, but I didn't move. I was scared to go in. I didn't want all their pity. I don't mind it from Bose because he doesn't overwhelm you with it. Unlike someone named Mika.

B: Chapa, are you okay?

C: I don't know.

B: Is there anything I can do to help?

C: No.

B: There might be one thing I can do. ~leans in and kisses her~ Did that help?

C: I- I think so, but im not sure you should do it again to be 100% sure.

B: Okay, ~leans in and kisses her again~ Chapa, I really like you, and I have for a while.

C: Bose, I like you too.

B: Wait, really?

C: Yeah, I've liked you for a while.

B: Well then, would you be my girlfriend?

C: Yes, I'd be happy to. But can we keep it in the dl and not tell the others?

B: Of course. You ready to go in?

C: I guess so.

We walked in, and no one even looked up from their desk. Me and Bose just looked at each other and shrugged. We went to sit down, and Ray started one of his lessons. About an hour had passed, and no one had looked up from their desk besides me and Bose giving each other confused looks.

It wasn't until Schwoz walked in 30 minutes later that someone noticed that I was here.

S: Alrighty guys, I have a plan to find Chapa. ~looks over at Chapa's desk and sees her glaring at him~ CHAPA! YOU'RE HERE!

Everyone looked up from their desk and looked at me. They all looked super shocked, like they had seen a fucking ghost.

MM: Chapa!!! When did you get here?!?

C: AN HOUR AND A HALF AGO!

M: No, you didn't.

I just gave Bose a look that said, "If you don't shut them up, I WILL!"

B: Guys, she came in with me over an hour ago.

MM: I have so many questions.

Miles, Mika, Ray, and Schwoz all started talking at once and asking me questions. They were being so loud and annoying. I put my head in my hands and started sparking. Bose must've noticed because he yelled at everyone to shut up.

B: GUYS SHUT UP! You're overwhelming her.

I answered one of each of their questions. It wasn't bad until Mika asked her question.

MM: What happened to your eye?

C: You little b-

I told her the fake story me and Bose made up, and she bought it.

MM: What's the girls name? You know, the one you were fighting.

Bose looked at me with a worried expression, and I just slightly smiled at him.

C: Jeanie.

Bose then looked at me with a confused look on his face.

C: She's my old best friend.

MM: Oh, what happened between you guys?

C: A lot. A lot that I don't wanna talk about.

M: Okay, that's cool, yall wanna have a sleepover at our place later?

B: Sure.

C: I guess.