Lil Dynamite

(Sorry if this is a short chapter. It's currently 3 in the morning, and I don't feel like working on this chapter tomorrow soooo yeah. This is based on the episode with Lil Dynamite, but this is gonna take place during the time of "season 2")

Miles Pov

We missed Ray's game night last night, and we all went to the man's nest scared. Well, except for Chapa, of course.

Ray offered us some man flaps, and Bose tried to get some, but Chapa stopped him.

C: Don't eat the flap Jack's.

Ray told us he had a 5th member of danger force, and Lil Dynamite ran in. He made Brainstorm and Shoutout run of the room crying. When Bose started crying, Chapa zapped Ray super hard, and he fell to the ground.

M: Dang Chapa chill.

C: Serry. 🤷‍♀️

A few hours later, we got an emergency call that a radiator or something was super melty and about to blow up.

M: Yo Lil Dynamite, you wanna come with?

(Ld is Lil Dynamite)

Ld: You bet I do!

When we got there, the girls were already there.

V: Finally! It's about time.

A: Sorry.

When we were trying to figure out a plan, we got distracted, and Lil Dynamite went inside.

V: Guys, where's Lil Dynamite?

So: I think he went in!

V: I'll go get him.

Bs: Volt no!

V: I'll be fine, I'm used to the heat. Remember all those tests Schwoz had to put me through so I could handle the heat from my lighting.

Bs: Volt it's too dangerous.

V: I'll be fine.

Chapa's Pov

I went inside before Bose could stop me. I ran in, and it was all blue, and it was really hot.

V: Lil Dynamite? Where are you?

Ld: Over here Volt!

By the time I had gotten to him, he was unconscious. I brought him out and started walking back inside.

Bs: Volt, what are you doing?

V: Someone has to turn it off.

I ran back inside and turned it off, but it was still really hot. It was so hot that I couldn't handle it and passed out from the heat.

Bose's Pov

The radiator had been off for about 5 minutes, and Chapa still hadn't come out. I was scared that she got hurt, so I ran in and started looking for her.

It wasn't super hot, but it was still pretty warm in here. After a couple of minutes, I found her passed out on the ground.

Bs: VOLT!

I grabbed her and carried her out. Shoutout grabbed Lil Dynamite, and Awol teleported us back.

When we got back, we put Lil Dynamite in a healing suit, and we didn't know what to do with Chapa. We laid her down on the couch and put a cold rag on her forehead.

Captain man walked in and saw Lil Dynamite in the healing suit.

CM: That better be Awol.

A: I'm sorry, what?

CM: NNNNOOOOOO!!!

CM: Wait, where's Volt?

So: Uuummmm

CM: Shoutout, where is Volt?

A: Don't say it, sis.

So: SHE TRIED TO SAVE LIL DYNAMITE AND WENT INTO THE RADIATOR ROOM AND WE'RE PRETTY SURE IT FRIED HER AND SCHWOZ ISN'T HERE SO WE JUST LAID HER ON THE COUCH.

CM: What?! That's why Brainstorm is being so weird.

Bs: Hey, I'm not weird.

So: yes, you are sweetie. Yes, you are.

After Lil Dynamite woke up, we managed to get Volt up.

Bs: You okay?

V: ~in a week voice~ Do I look okay to you?

A: Not really.

V: That's what I thought.

I gave Volt a big hug. We had turned down the temperature in the man's nest so that Volt would wake up and hopefully not get heat stroke.

Ray was telling us how much he hated Lil Dynamite, and right then, Lil Dynamite popped up and started insulting us.

We all went into hug each other after we had a screaming therapy session.

Everyone except Lil Dynamite: PERMISSION TO HUG SIR!?!

We all went in for the hug when Lil Dynamite screamed.

Ld: PERMISSION DENIED!

We all gasped, and Volt and Shoutout zapped/super screamed him. Awol had enough and teleported him to the top of Mount Swellview. I helped Volt to the couch and sat her down because she looked like she was gonna pass out.