"Fun" Chapa

Chapa's Pov

The next morning, I woke up with a HELLA bad migraine. Which, as you can imagine, it put me in a pissy mood.

B: Morning, babe.

C: Mhm.

B: You okay?

C: Mhm.

B: Migraine?

C: Mhm.

B: Okay, come on, get up.

C: Nooooo.

B: Yes, come on. ~ picks her up out of bed ~

C: Heyyyy.

B: What?

C: I'm trying to sleep.

B: Too bad. ~ He kisses her on the lips ~

C: You're lucky I love you.

B: I know, love you too.

We got ready and left to go to school. I was super tired and had a really bad migraine. I almost fell asleep in the car, but then there was a hole or something in the road, and it scared the living shit out of me. But on the bright side, we were on time for once.

Bose was being really sweet and helpful with my migraine, though. That's why I love him, he's the best.

When we walked into S.W.A.G, I was in a pissy mood. I stormed in and went right to my desk. I got a lot of looks, but I didn't care. I laid my head down and drowned everyone out.

M: What's her problem?

B: She has a migraine.

M: Aaahhhh.

B: Yeah.

A few minutes later, Ray came in. I already knew he was gonna piss me off, so I just kept my head down.

R: Is she asleep?

MM: I doubt it.

R: Well, let's find out.

M: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

R: Why not?

B: She doesn't feel good.

R: Oh well. ~ Slams a book on her desk making everyone back up except Bose, who scooted closer ~

I looked up at Ray and gave him the scariest look I've ever given anyone. (Scarier than the look she gave Mika in the Glerp episode). Luckily, Bose was there to calm me down, or else Ray would be more burnt than the toast he makes Schwoz for breakfast. I could tell Bose got a little scared at that, but he didn't back away. Ray, on the other hand, ran out of the room. Fucking wimp. He's scared of a 14 year old girl with powers that could kill people, what is he scared of. I'm kidding. He should be scared.

B: Did you take anything before we left?

C: What?

B: For your migraine.

C: No.

B: Chapa. 🤦

C: I didn't think about it.

B: Do you need me to get you something?

C: No, I'll be fine.

B: Okay.

The day went on, and we finished school. We had 2 emergencies all day, I didn't go because I felt like I was going to pass out. Mika stayed behind with me, and the boys went on the mission. Mika and I talked and hung out for a little. It was nice. We haven't really had time to hang out and talk in a while. Obviously, though, I wasn't the nicest or most fun person to talk to since I didn't really feel good.

MM: How are you feeling?

C: A little better.

MM: That's good.

C: Yeah, I guess.

MM: Well, laying upside down on the couch isn't gonna help.

C: True.

It was nice. We were laughing and talking like we used to, yk before my stepmom became abusive. When I thought about that, I started tearing up, and that led to me thinking about my dad, and my first stepmom before the accident. Suddenly, my whole life came flashing at me, and the next thing I know, I'm crying on the couch with my head in my knees and Mika hugging me.
--------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! I'm backkkk!!!!

Sorry for the short chapter. 😭😭😭

The next one will be a lot longer, hint: there's an alien in it. 🤭🤫🤷‍♀️ (The real ones know, Baileyf124 don't spoil it , my lovely rat, love you)