Hanging Out

Chapa's Pov

After the mission, we had lunch and watched a movie. After that, Bose offered to take me home. I accepted the offer, but then we realized Zane wasn't here anymore.

B: Where's Zane?

S: I sent him home and told him it was a field trip day and he couldn't go.

B: Okay.

Bose drove me home, and he wanted to know if he could stay and hang out. I told him I'd ask when I went inside.

C: Dad, I'm home.

Cd: It's about time lazy ass. Did you walk?

C: No, my friend drove me. Speaking of which, can he stay over for a little bit.

Cd: Sure.

C: Thanks. Can I have dinner tonight?

Cd: I guess.

C: Thank you.

Cd: Whatever, but you only get salad.

C: Okay.

Me and Bose went up to my room. We sat on my bed and watched a movie. We watched Scream. He hugged me really tightly and hid behind me for most of it, I hugged him back but laughed at most of it. He pulled me closer, and I laid my head on his shoulder. He covered his face with a blanket, and I laughed at him a little bit. Then I kissed him on the cheek and laid my head down on his lap. He smiled at me, and we kept watching the movie.

When we finished the movie, it was around 7:00 pm. I smelt my dad, making dinner.

C: Do you wanna stay for dinner? Maybe stay the night?

B: If it's okay with your dad, I'll ask my mom.

C: Let me go ask him, I'll be right back, love you.

B: Love you too.

C: Hey, dad?

Cd: What do you want, you stupid piece of shit?

C: Could Bose stay the night?

Cd: I don't care.

C: What's the dinner plan then?

Cd: I'll order a pizza, but you're still getting a salad, only a salad.

C: Okay, thanks.

Cd: Whatever, go away. I'll tell you when pizza's here.

C: My Dad said yes, he's gonna order pizza.

B: Okay. Wanna watch another movie?

C: Scream 2? I mean, we watched the first one. Why not watch all 6?

B: THERE'S 6 OF THEM?!

C: Yeah.

B: Why not.

C: Yessss.

We watched about half of Scream 2 before the pizza got here. We went downstairs to get dinner, and my dad told us to take it upstairs. We kept watching, and he told us to go to bed at 11:00pm.

C: You wanna sleep on the bed? I can sleep on the floor.

B: No, I feel bad making you sleep on the floor.

C: You're not technically making me, I'm choosing to. I do most nights anyway.

B: Why?

C: It's a long story.

B: Okay. Why don't you sleep in the bed and I sleep on the floor?

C: No, you're not sleeping on the floor.

B: We could both sleep on the bed?

C: Sure.

We went to bed around 11:30 pm. Well, Bose did, at least. I couldn't sleep. My head hurt a little bit, and that normally keeps me up at night on top of my insomnia. I grabbed Mika's stupid "Danger Codes" book and started reading it. It helps me fall asleep. 😁