Mika's Plan

Bose's Pov

After Chapa left, I decided to go home and cry. I was super sad that she rejected me. I really thought she liked me.

My mom tried to ask me what was wrong, but I just ran into my guest house.

Time Skip

Mika's Pov

After Bose and Chapa left, we decided to go to the man's nest to tell Ray what happened. Ray was pretty mad that Chapa rejected Bose, and to be honest, I was too. Which is why I have this great plan to get back at her for it.

We decided to go to Bose's house to make sure he's okay. When we got there, I went to Bose's guest house and knocked on the door while Miles and Ray went to talk to his mom.

When Bose finally opened the door, I saw he looked really upset. I sat down and comforted him for a little while. After around 20 minutes or so, I decided that I really did want to go through with my plan.

MM: Hey Bose?

B: Yeah, Mika?

MM: I just wanted to tell you a little secret...

B: OOOHHHH, I LOVE SECRETS!!!

MM: *Whispers in his ear* I like you, I have to admit, I was really sad when you asked Chapa out...

B: Wait, really?!?

MM: Yeah.

B: Oh, then why not ask me out?

MM: Will you be my boyfriend, Bose?

B: OOOOHH YEAH!!!

MM: we should make ut official and tell everyone tomorrow at S.W.A.G.

B: Yeah!

MM: I'll see you tomorrow! Bye Bose!

B: By Mika!

I can't believe that actually worked!!! I'm super glad that it did, tho. I am kinda scared of how Chapa's gonna react, tho. Oh well... I guess I'll find out tomorrow.