Concern Pt. 2

Mika's Pov

Chapa ran out of the room, looking like she was gonna be sick. I got up and immediately ran after her.

When I got to the bathroom, Chapa was sick in one of the stalls. I knocked to make sure she was ok.

C: Go away!

MM: U good?

C: Yeah, I'm fine! NOW JUST GO AWAY!

MM: I'M NOT GOING AWAY UNTIL I KNOW UR OK!

After a few seconds of silence from Chapa, she finally opened the stall door. I really thought she was gonna apologize for yelling at me, but NNNOOO, she COMPLETELY IGNORED ME AND PUSHED ME AWAY FROM HER TO GET TO THE SINK!!!

Chapa's Pov

When school was finally over I started to get up to leave when Miles suddenly stopped me.

M: Yo! Chapa, wanna come to our place later for a sleepover?

C: Idk if I ca-

M: Great! See you at 6:30!

When I got back to my house after basically being told that I had to go to a sleepover I was pretty nervous to ask until I walked in and I saw a note on the table, it said "Taking Sage out of town for a few days, idc what you do just don't die. HATE Step Mom."

I was surprised and happy but I knew I could go to the sleepover now.

Time Skip

When I got to the twins house I was about to knock when Bose came out of NOWHERE BEHIND ME! He scared the shit out of me. But oddly enough I wasn't mad, I kinda felt butterflys in my stomach. But the other odd thing was that, that happened pretty often. I knew I liked Bose but I couldn't admit it. My step mom would hurt him. Like a lot. Mika was the only person who new that I liked Bose. And it was going to stay that way, for his own safety.

End of chapter 2

Let me know if you
have any suggestions!!!