Secrets

Chapa's Pov

I had a nightmare, and the scary thing was, was that it was a trauma/flashback nightmare. I woke up sweating and breathing really heavily. As soon as Bose woke up and heard me, he ran over to me.

B: Chapa, are you okay?!?

I just shook my head.

B: What happened?

C: I had a nightmare.

B: About what?

C: My dad was out of town, and my stepmom was beating me when the front door opened and my dad walked in. She didn't know what to do, so she opened the basement door and pushed me down the stairs, and locked the door. When I finally had enough strength to get up, I saw a door with a key above the door frame. Me being a curious 10 year old I was, I went over and grabbed the key and unlocked the door.

When I opened it, it smelt really bad, and when I turned the light on, there were a bunch of... dead bodies.

Bose didn't say anything. He just gave me a hug. I guess I fell asleep while he was hugging me because when I woke up, it was morning.

We were very abruptly woken up the next morning by Bose's alarm clock. I was VERY annoyed.

C: In the nicest way possible, Bose, if you don't turn that thing off, I swear I am going to zap it.

B: Okay, okay, chill.

Next thing I know, we hear a very loud knocking on the door.

B: No, no, no, Chapa, get in the closet, please.

C: What? Why?

B: Just please!

C: Okay, okay, I'm going.

I'm in the closet, and I hear the door slam open. It scared the living crap out of me.

(Vmw = Vice mayor Willard)

Vmw: Who were you talking to?

B: No one.

Vmw: DON'T YOU LIE TO ME BOY! ~ Smacks him across the face~

B: I'm not lying.

Vmw: BOY I SWEAR, IF YOU LIE TO ME ONE MORE TIME, wait, what's that red light in your closet?

B: What, there's no red light in my closet? ~ He says it in a weird voice bc he's telling Chapa to stop~

Shit, I can't stop it, I don't know what to do. So, I just hid it under my shirt. He can't see it that way, and I can't really feel it, so it's fine.

(Bm is Bose's Mom)

Bm: Good morning boys, why is Chapa in the closet?

B: What?

Bm: Oh please, Bosey, she comes over here all the time, I know her scent.

B: Mom, she's not in the closet.

Bm: Chapa, sweetie, come out of the closet.

I walked out of the closet and waved at her. She just smiled and told Bose and I to meet her in the car so she could take us to S.W.A.G., right after she walked out, me and Bose were suddenly pinned to the wall.

Vmw: Why did you lie to me?

B: You were gonna hurt her if I told you.

Vmw: ~Smacks Bose and Chapa across the face~ Like that?

We both stayed silent. He was silent for a second, too, but then he grabbed Bose's wrists and started squeezing them really hard.

C: Stop, wtf are you doing?

Vmw: Don't tell me what to do.

Then he let go of Bose and grabbed my wrists, and started squeezing them really hard. I eventually just kneed him in the balls, but that wasn't the smartest idea. He then punched me in the eye. Then we heard Celia honking the car horn, and he punched us both in the stomach and then left the room. I fell to the ground the second he walked out.

B: You okay? ~ He asked it as he helped her up~

I just nodded and didn't say anything. Then we started walking to the car.

B: Uh oh...

C: What?

B: You kind of a black eye.

C: Great, just what I needed.