Chapa's Dream

Chapa's Pov

I fell asleep around 3:00 in the morning, the rest of the group went to bed at 12:30. But thanks to my insomnia, I couldn't sleep.

When I finally fell asleep, I had a nightmare. It was about the day that my mom died. She got in a car accident when I was 8 years old. The nightmare was me seeing my moms dead body on the ground, then seeing her get rushed to the hospital while my dad was trying not to freak out and stay strong for me. But in the dream, it was my fault. It was all my fault that she got in the car accident in the first place. I know it's not true, but for some reason, it just feels so real. It just got worse and worse as the dream went on.

When I woke up, I shot up, I was sweating, and I could barely breathe. The other 3 immediately ran to me. They just looked at me with worried expressions on their faces. They started asking me a bunch of questions, but I couldn't answer them because I just couldn't breathe.

MM: Chapa! R u ok!?!

M: Chapa, Hellloooo???? R u in there!?!

I was trying to answer, but I just couldn't, I tried to get up, but I just fell back down. The only thing I could manage to say was "What time is it?"

M: It's 9:30. Why?

C: Oh shit! I have to go.

MM: You can't just leave! You can barely even stand!

C: Mika, you don't understand, *starts standing up and breathing a lot heavier* I have to go, my step mom will kill me, literally.

M: But Chapa, it's  not s-

C: Idc, I have to go.

I started walking home thinking my step mom wouldn't be home. What do you know, I was wrong.

Csm: And where do you think you've been?

C: I was at a friend's.

Csm: You didn't ask me.

C: You wrote on the note, and I quote, "Idc what you do or where you go, just don't die."

Csm: You still could've shot me a text.

C: *mutters under breath* I wish I could shoot you.

Csm: I'm sorry, What was that?

C: I DON'T HAVE A PHONE! *quietly* dumb bitch

Csm: you're gonna regret saying that. *pulls out a whip*

End of chapter

Word count 400 *not including this)