Parents Night ~ Part 2

(This is right before Chapa's "Dad" gets to the man's nest)

Chapa's Pov

S: He graduated from juliard-

C: Oh nice.

S: .com

C: WAIT WHAT?!?

S: Byeee

When I got downstairs, I asked if my dad was here yet.

M: There's a guy out there, but he looks nothing like you.

C: That's probably him.

I got outside, and I saw Henry's dad. (JH is Jake Hart)

JH: Chapa? I didn't know I was playing your father.

C: I didn't know it was you either.

JH: Well, this should be easy.

C: I haven't seen you since I was 8.

R: Chapa, get in here!

Jake ran inside, and I sparked when he started to run inside. He was so annoying. Jake ran back out before I could walk inside.

JH: Hey Chapa, could you run to my car and grab my phone.

C: Sure.

I went to his car expecting to just grab his phone and go, but I got a little unexpected surprise.

C: MOM!

~so if you don't know Henry's mom that you see in Henry danger and a little bit in danger force is Chapa's biological mom, her mom that died in the car accident was her first step mom but she acted as her real mom.~

(KM is Kris Hart)

KM: Hey, sweetie.

C: I didn't know you were coming.

KM: Yeah, I'll be in in a minute.

C: Okay

We went inside, and the night went on fine until my dad and step mom barged in through the door.

Csm: You didn't tell us you were having a parents' night tonight, chapa.

I didn't say anything. I just backed up and hid behind bose like he does to me whenever he's scared. He got in front of me. He could tell i was scared, but i'm not sure if he knew why.

Cd: Chapa, come on.

C: Wait, how did you know?

Csm: We went through your room.

C: YOU DID WHAT!?! ~She's still behind Bose~

Csm: Chapa, come on, give us a hug.

C: No, stay away from me.

~Chapa's Step mom's name is Melanie~

KH: Melanie, it is so great to see you again!

Csm: Kris! It's good to see you too!

My stepmom started to walk over to me, and I just started backing up. The other 3 got closer to Bose and stood in front of me, so she couldn't get to me.

KH: Melanie, stay away from my daughter.

Mika, Miles, Bose, and Ray: WHAT!?! YOUR DAUGHTER!?!

MM: But aren't you Henry's mom?

KH: Yeah?

Mika, Miles, Ray ,and Bose: YOU AND HENRY ARE SIBLINGS!?

They were all yelling at me, I just plugged my ears and glared at them.

My stepmom started walking towards me again. I got scared and backed myself into a corner. The others made sure there was no way to get to me.

KH: Stay away from her Melanie.

Csm: Move out of the way, Kris.

KH: No.

Csm: Fine then. ~Punches Kris in the face~

C: MOM!

Jake and Ray: KRIS!

I burst through my friends and ran to my mom. She punched her unconscious.

C: You bitch.

Csm: Don't speak to me like that Chapa.

She was pissing me off I got so mad, I knew I couldn't use my powers and she kept taunting me. I just snapped, I punched her in the face. I punched her so hard she fell to the ground. Everyone just looked at me in shock. I ran into the closet and locked the door.

I was sitting in there for about 5 minutes when cave kid came out of nowhere. She hit me in the knee and broke the door open.

C: Ow! You little b- ~she broke the door open right then~ Damn your strong.

We just took the pictures and got the night over with.

         ~Later that night~   

MM: Hey Chapa.

C: What's up? ~ Bose had to help me stand up because of that stupid cave kid he's also the only one taller than me. She hit my knee so hard that I couldn't walk. The fact that my knee was already sprained didn't help.~

MM: We know Chapa.

C: What?

MM: We know about your stepmom.

C: How?

They sat me down on the couch and showed me the video. I wanted to storm out, but I couldn't.

C: How? ~That's all I could manage to say~

Miles explained everything to me, and I just put my head down on the table. I can't believe they know. I don't want them to know, and I think Bose could tell. He put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a hug. I really hate when people can read me, but I don't mind it with Bose. He isn't annoying about it. He always uses it to comfort me instead. It was nice. I'm still kinda mad at Mika. I don't think I'd still be mad if she wasn't kissing him every time I looked over. Sometimes, I really don't like Mika.

MM: Chapa, you okay?

C: I'm fine. But, I need to go home.

R: Yeah, no, you're not going back there.

C: Fine, I'll go to my mom's.

R: Let me know if she's okay.

Bose helped me walk over to him when he said that.

C: Shut Up.

B: Hey Sparky, it's okay. Let's get you to Henry's.

Miles teleported us there, and Bose brought me inside.

KH: Hey kiddo, you gonna stay here for a little?

C: If that's okay with you.

KH: Yeah, come on.

Bose brought me inside and left. My mom brought me up to my old bedroom.

C: Thanks.

KH: Of course. ~She was about to walk out when she suddenly stopped~ If you ever wanna talk, I'm here for you, so is Jake.

C: Thanks.

I smiled at her, but im pretty sure she knew I wasn't going to.

C: Night, mom.

KH: Night Chapa.

It felt so good to be able to say that again.