The Announcement

Mika's Pov

We got to the Man's Nest around 9:00 am, because Ray wanted to talk to all of us.

I decided that I wanted to tell everyone about us before he started giving some long stupid lectures.

MM: Guys, Bose and I have an announcement to make.

R: WELL HURRY UP! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU, GUYS!

MM: Bose and I are...

R: YOU AND BOSE ARE WHAT!?!

MM: WELL, if you would let me finish! Bose and I are... dating!

M: WHAT!?!?

B: Yeah, we are dating!

MM: *kisses Bose on the lips to prove it*

M: WWWHHHAAAATTTT

Chapa's Pov

I can't believe what she just said. SHE KNOWS THAT I LIKE BOSE! I can't believe this. I can't believe her!

Voices:
LOOK WHAT YOU DID! NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU! YOU WILL FOREVER AND ALWAYS BE HATED!

I got up and just walked to the bathroom. I couldn't say anything, I could barely breathe. I started walking, but Mika tried to stop me from walking away.

MM: Chapa, where are you going?

C: Fuck off nosy.

Everyone except Chapa gasps

C: WHAT!?!

MM: You've never cussed in front of bose before.

C: Fuck off * Walks away to the bathroom*

I couldn't handle anything. I just locked the bathroom door and collapsed. I didn't pass out or anything I just fell to ground. My knees went weak and I couldn't stand. I didn't know what was happening, all I really knew was that I needed to grab my knife from my pocket.

I have this special pocket knife that I always have on me. My mom gave it to me the day she died. I've had it on me ever since.

I took it and traced it on my arms. After a few minutes I finally just did it. I cut my arms. I quickly cleaned up the blood and put the knife back in my pocket.

When I went back to my seat everyone just stared at me.

C: WHAT!?!

MM: Nothing.

C: That's what I thought.

Miles Pov

Chapa has been acting really weird Today. She locked her self in the bathroom for like 10 minutes earlier. I didn't know why but I think I had a little idea. I think she was jealous. I think she just didn't want to admit that she made a mistake in rejecting Bose.

Chapa's Pov

It was around 1:00 and Ray was teaching us about lying. His lying lessons are so dumb, I actually hate them so fucking much.

C: OMG RAY CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THE LYING! IT'S SO STUPID!

R: NO! Lying is Import- *gets cut off with the emergency alarm going off*

C: Finally! Schwoz what's the emergency?

S: The toddler is trying to rob Hip Hop Purée!

A: NOT TODAY HE'S NOT!

V: Yeah, yeah, whatever. Can we go now? * She says it with very low energy*

CM: You ok Volt?

V: Yeah? I'm fine, why?

CM: You just don't seem like Volt?

V: WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!

CM: There it is.

V: Whatever. *Rolls eyes*

A: Okay, let's go guys, hop on!

At the crime scene

Mika's Pov

When we got to Hip Hop Purée we saw the toddler and 5 of his goons. He looked like a big baby.

T: WELL, WELL, WELL, look what we have here! If it isn't DANGER FORCE!

V: Dude you literally say that every time we see you. Like say something else for once.

T: NO!

V: Yeah let's just get to the fighting you big baby.

T: I'M A TODDLER NOT A BABY! GET IT RIGHT ZAPPY!

V: Call me that again and you'll be a toddler french fry.

T: ...

V: That's what I thought. *Starts to feel weak and tired*

They start to fight

Bose Pov

I was fighting one of the goons when I got sick of it so I threw him up against a wall. After that I looked over at Chapa and saw she was having trouble fighting one goon by herself when normally she would fight all of them by herself. I'm really worried about her. I still care about her even though she broke my heart.

The goon knocked her over and it looked like it really hurt. I couldn't just stand there and watch it. She couldn't even move, she looked like she was in a lot of pain. I was about to run over there when the goon threw a table on her. I lifted the goon up and threw him against a wall. I ran over there and lifted the table off of her and helped her up. She had one arm around my shoulder and the other on her side holding it really tight.

BS: Volt are you okay?!?

V: Yeah I'm fine.

ShoutOut came to help me hold Volt up.We were trying to help Volt walk when her eyes rolled back, and she passed out.