Chapter 7

Chapter Warning:

Short mention of abuse, teasing, BOOBIES-?!?!?!

====

After the whole Alex ordeal, they made it back up the stairs. The whole time she was blabbering about how much of an asshole Alex was to her in their two years of dating.

"And once the apocalypse started I knew I had to ditch that fucker! I was so tired of him forcing me to starve myself and look a certain way so he could show me off as a little trophy! I was fucking 14! He CLEARLY hasn't changed. Good. Riddance."

Cain listened the whole way. He didn't usually listen to what she said but he was actually interested for once. This guy seemed like a total ass. Worse than Cain himself. While he was more than ready to shoot this guy's brains out, he enjoyed seeing Ava stand up for herself. It was entertaining to him. Hell, he kinda felt proud.

Once they went inside their home (not without Ava once again chuckling at the fact that the apartment number was 420), Cain went and placed his stuff down. He remembered she asked if he had a shirt she could temporarily wear while she tried to get the blood stains out of her tank top. So, as she was setting her stuff down and getting settled back in, he took his jacket off. Afterwards he then proceeded to take off his shirt, wadding it up and throwing it at her.

She flinched out of reflex as the shirt hit her. She bent down to pick it up, only to have her mouth practically drop when she looked at Cain.

His shirtless form was almost hypnotizing. He was muscular and toned, with a 6-pack capable of grating cheese. Scars littered his body. Some from bullet wounds, and some from obvious cuts. He had slight chest hair, and right below his belly button was a faint treasure trail leading to whatever holy grail was under his pants.

Ava's face was visibly red. She was embarrassed, kinda turned on, and confused all at the same time.

After shamelessly staring for about a minute, she huffed. Turning around to face away from him and putting her hair up in a messy bun. Afterwards she slowly lifted her tank top off, revealing her bare back to him. He figured out from the beginning that she wasn't wearing a bra. She never was. Pretty sure she had a vendetta against them.

But holy shit just her back alone looked appetizing to him. She had gained back most of her lost weight since living with him, so she no longer was just skin and bone. Her hips were wide, her ass was wider. He had never really looked at her ass but she was purposely showing it off to him.

"You can look but you can't touch~"

She said in a singing tone. Placing his shirt on her body. Proceeding after to turn around to smile innocently.

"Well, I don't know about you but I am TIRED. I gotta get the shirt soaking in peroxide though. Which bag is it in again?"

His face was red and he seemed annoyed, but he pointed to the blue bag that carried all the medical supplies.

She grabbed the bottle of peroxide out and went to the bucket in the corner. Pouring about half the bottle of peroxide in it, she dunked her stained tank top in to let it soak.

Cain was visibly annoyed at the whole ordeal that just happened, so he resorted to cleaning his rifle to try and get his mind off of it.

Ava went over to the mattress and laid down.

His shirt felt warm and soft against her body. It wasn't tight as it was just a little too big on her. The way it gently laid on her made her feel at ease.

Regardless of it still being morning, she felt the day had been way too long already. She was exhausted, and his shirt felt like a big ol hug.

Slowly, she fell asleep, satisfied with the events of today and knowing she'd get to rest for the rest of it.

=====

Nyehehehehe I have no regrets.

TIS BUT A FRACTION OF MY POWER!!!

Trust me it's gonna get hectic from here. And hornier. But also more violent :D