Chapter 12 [18+]

Content Warning!

The moment I've been waiting to write. HEAVY SMUT WARNING.

Get ur fans out and put em on the highest settings cause THIS IS GONNA GET STEAMY.

You have been warned :3
=======

Ava slowly stepped towards the cabin, taking in every detail and picturing the mysterious man that was her father. Only knowing his appearance from one single picture she saw. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Tall and intimidating. A smirk on his face as if he thinks he is god himself.

Cain didn’t care to remember all the times that same man tried to inspire the team to move forward in a losing war. He simply kept walking until he reached the entrance of the basement. He still kept the key to unlock it of course, he knew it would be useful one day. When he ran out of places to hide this would have been his last resort, that is until Ava revealed who she really was. The entrance opened to reveal a large white space made out of some kind of metal with beds and other resources inside. He hated it here, the memories it brought were ones he didn’t want to remember.

Ava looked around cautiously, taking in the sights as she noticed her body was shaking violently. She managed to keep her composure though, looking to Cain for slight comfort and relaxation as this was a scary experience for her. Staying silent for a moment, she simply asked him.
"Im guessing you don't like this place either?"

"No... No I do not."
He said as he threw his things onto his bed. Ava sighed and sat down on the very same one.

"This place hurts my eyes."

"You get used to it...."

"I dont want to get used to this place.." She crossed her arms.

"We don't have a choice Ava."

Ava threw her hands up in defeat.

"Not my fault my father is a fucking Fa.. Fat guy. Yeah. That."

Cain chuckled at her resistance to saying a slur.

"Yknow he really had us fooled in the first few years."

"Why's that?"

“Charismatic, always knew what to say, but when he showed his true colors well, he was the biggest bastard on earth.”

Ava snickered.

"Sounds familiar."

Rolling his eyes, Cain continued to speak.

“He mentioned a beautiful wife and daughter, and that he had fucked up by leaving them, but that this war of his was his responsibility..”

She practically burst out in laughter at his words.

"Excuse me? As if he regretted shit. My mom was fucked up because of him. He just fucking left a bottle of beer and a letter before leaving while she slept. She became mentally unstable and I had to practically raise myself once I turned 10."

"I know I know just.. Let's try to change topics. They’re probably searching for you right now so now we simply try and survive for a few days here before they come.”