★ | wearing their clothes

ENHYPEN AS YOUR BOYFRIEND
(ot 7 imagine <3)

ENHYPEN AS YOUR BOYFRIEND(ot 7 imagine <3)

| Lee Heesung |

: had to go out with his boys when he started searching for his favourite hoodie.
: being extremely focused finding it in his wardrobe when you walked in wearing it.
: he couldn't help and broke into smiling widely seeing you wearing his hoodie looking cute.
: planting a kiss he ruffled your hair mumbling, "start wearing it often."

| Park Jongseong |

: you wanted to try wearing his shirt even for once but hesitated to ask since it was all very expensive.
: in his absence, you went ahead and wore it for sometime and put it back secretly so he wouldn't notice.
: later, the second he wore the shirt he find out about your "secret" since he could sense your scent on it.
: he then made it wear you in front of him, "next time, wear it proudly.". as he pulled you close in a hug, smiling.

| Shim Jaehyun |

: he always loved whenever you wore his sweater, as if it's a victory!
: he craved for your scent on his every single sweater he wore.
: you often gave him a mini fashion show by trying his favourite hoodies and sweaters.
: even his lockscreen is a candid picture of you wearing his hoodie.

| Park Sunghoon |

: he never showed it but always admired whenever you wore any of his clothes, to not make it obvious how much he loves you in it.
: you two will always be in a competition since he really never want to share his clothes and you'll go miles to find where he's hiding.
: clap his hands saying, "well done!" when you'll be successful in finding his hoodie.
: will feel like a proud boyfriend but also will do his best to hide it from you ; a little own game for you both.

| Yang Jungwon |

: will actually won't believe that you are wearing his clothes willing.
: frown at you when he'll see you in his clothes since he was tired from finding it the whole day.
: happy boyfriend and actually will find you very adorable and kiss you all over the face.
: later ask you to start buying matching clothes so you both can show off.

| Kim Sunoo |

: will scream with his dolphin voice and can't stop smiling for a second.
: laying on the floor, rolling here and there laughing of how cute you are and to hide his shyness.
: at the spot will load you with more of his clothes to try it on for him.
: will click a picture and post it everywhere, adoring it tirelessly.

| Nishimura Riki |

: will shout your name loudly the moment you'll come in front of him wearing his favorite cloth.
: will approach you so closely and will threaten you to take it off or he'll do it by himself.
: will suddenly pin you to the wall with only one of his hand and with the other click a picture of you.
: "you look so lovable." will peck your lips and leave from there silently.

_____________

‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡