★ | wish you my love

Park Jongseong Oneshot

now playing"Yours" by Raiden, Chanyeol

now playing
"Yours" by Raiden, Chanyeol

Author's Perspective :

"Jay, I got the role! I'll be playing the role of male lead's sister!" Y/N said excitedly as Jay pulled her in a tight hug. "I can't believe Han Bo-ra appreciated my small role and considered me for this one!" She kept talking with the same enthusiasm making Jay chuckle, 

"Are you happy?" He asked looking down at her beaming face as she nodded proudly, "Happier than ever, 2 years into acting and I'm already selected for such a big role!" Jay laughed seeing her adorable face, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "Well my girlfriend is pretty and talented after all." 

______

On the first day of shooting, Y/N felt a little nervous, but her excitement overpowering the other emotions, made her cheered up as she nailed the ten minutes screen time she was given. It was tough indeed, it's been two years since she got into the acting field, getting roles as extra or few side roles, but that didn't discourage her. She has always been happy since even the mere seconds role given meant a lot to the appreciation she had for acting. 

Not to forget in the first few months of her acting career she got to meet her boyfriend, Park Jongseong, the third generation leading heir of Enclave Hotels. She got introduced to him during an advertisement shoot and caught his eyes in the first meeting. It's been two years since they were dating, and Y/N was already thankful of how Jay has been her greatest supporter no matter over small advertisements or photoshoots. He always made time to come to the set, or cheer her up with planning dates.

Few of the scenes were done as a make up artist was touching her up when she chuckled to herself remembering about the past week incident crystal clearly. The way she broke down thinking that things weren't going her way and Jay panicked, he really looked more upset than she was. It was cute though. It felt good that someone like Jay was by her side, trying to understand her frustration when he's himself so well ahead in career vise.

The director's call led her back to conscious state as she went to shoot the rest of the scenes. And it went amazing. Only during the first few shots she had to retake, but the rest of the scenes were  pretty well done, even her co-star, Jaemin, the male lead, who was playing the role of her brother was impressed by her skills as a rookie actress.

Things seemed to go pretty well but somehow the atmosphere was a bit suffocating. Not that she was mistreated or something inappropriate happened, it was just the way staff kept giving her judgy looks, one she couldn't figure out. Neither she was offensive nor she stretched out her parts, but the crew members still weren't very welcoming, on top of that Jay hadn't made his arrival yet. Y/N wasn't expecting since he already had so much on his plate but now she felt the urge to see him, to listen that he was proud how well she acted her role on the first day.