★ | kissing to shut them up

ENHYPEN AS YOUR HUSBAND
(hyung line imagine <3)

(pov : since they were busy from past one week and you wanted someone to shop a gift for your cousin you asked one of  your colleague which definitely didn't went and resulted in an argument where they were pretty jealous, not like you took it ser...

(pov : since they were busy from past one week and you wanted someone to shop a gift for your cousin you asked one of  your colleague which definitely didn't went and resulted in an argument where they were pretty jealous, not like you took it seriously)

Heesung —
This man got terribly flustered as you pulled him in a sweet kiss.

Definitely didn't expected you to be so bold causing him to get shy.

Nevertheless, he'll react quickly by holding you close and kissing back.

"Da-Damn." Was all he could let out when you pulled out after a while and beamed a small, naive smile.

Instantly pulls you in a hug since he felt guilt taking over and apologizing with constant mumbles.

Jay —
Kissing you back almost immediately, long forgetting about the stupid argument.

Gripping on your waist tight as he won't let you pull out any second, as he'll continue to kiss passionately.

After you patted on his shoulder to let him know you're out of breath he'll pull out gently, still holding you close, resting his forehead on yours.

"I'm extremely sorry." He'll whisper the same thing repeatedly while caressing your cheeks.

Even after giving him assurance he'll not stop apologizing while clinging onto you.

Jake —
He's too shocked to even process your move but soon will melt and give in without any hesitation.

Surely will smirk in between the kiss, squishing your cheeks to tease,
"Someone's being bold huh?"

But later will apologize properly for his immature behaviour, also peppering your face with pecks.

Will do anything possible to make up with you the entire day, just to see your genuine smile.

Also will tease you about the kiss the whole day ; dropping comments.

Sunghoon —
He'll literally freeze in the spot. Not even budging slightly, let alone giving in the kiss.

But when you'll pull out, he'll instantly pull you, gripping tightly.

The awkward kiss from before will turn into a rough session since he won't be in mood to break it easily.

"I'm sorry I messed up." Somehow will be able to whisper in between wanting to be forgiven.

After your words he'll lift you up and lay down, keeping you super close not allowing you to escape.

༘⋆# ⊹★☄️ ⭑⋆。˚

_____

Baby, you and me are
a twisted fantasy
Bodies running on a dream,
up all night
Wired differently, a chaotic energy
Buckle up and take a seat,
hold on tight

_____