★ | attention is all I want!

Lee Heesung Oneshot

now playing "Baby I" by Ariana Grande

now playing
"Baby I" by Ariana Grande

From Y/N's perspective :

I peeked in Heesung’s gameroom again only to see him cursing and being seriously focused on the screen in front of him. Obviously he thought to spend his only free day on games. It's been 6 hours since he's in there, yelling, cheering, experiencing rollercoaster of emotions since the game is much more important to him than merely anything. And I would not have mind him playing so much in a day because I know how obsessed he can get over games but it's frustrating because he especially called me over yesterday morning, so we could "spend weekend together", as my roomate went on a vacation and he was worried to let me live alone.

Not that I'm a child or too immature that I can't even take of myself because god knows why he felt the sense to have me in front of his eyes 24/7 until my roomate comes back. So here I was in his apartment, not to mention how messy boys are, stuck in his apartment and he's here too busy to even glance at me. Not that I could do something in his place, because I know I just can't treat it like mine, it would be too disrespectful.

I glanced at the clock, 7:00 p.m it was, and tommorow's again a Monday, which means we'll be too busy in our own lives to have some time together. I didn't wanted to be like those partner in a relationship who don't know how important personal space is for someone even if that human loves you too much, and I know for a fact that he never treated me like a jerk not that he will but I was getting too bored, and it's already been hours since he decided to play.

Unwillingly sighing I opened the door and stood leaning at the frame, thankfully he actually looked at me for a second before turning his head to the screen again, "Hii babe." he said with a soft smile, but I didn't budge a bit, infact I stood there with same blank expression, he might have sensed my mood as after few seconds he again looked at me, this time taking out his headphones.

"You need something?" Straight up short question which I really hate, since he barely speak proper full sentences ever in general. I could've just pointed out how I'm craving for his attention but my irritation took over and I answered, "I'm going home."

"No you're not." Out of all the mood he actually chose to be serious. Wow.

"What do you mean no?" He looked a bit confused at my sudden persistence but was clearly annoyed that I brought up this topic, "I think I informed you well that you'll be with me until your roomate will be back." He just did one last overall glance at me and went back to his game. This was really annoying.

"I have nothing to do here and I'm getting bored." I said trying to act that I really hate spending even a second here more. He cracked his neck, probably because either he has been playing for too long or because he was quite mad now.