★ | secret couple of school

ENHYPEN AS YOUR BOYFRIEND
( hyung line imagine <3 )

🧷 ୧  . 나사 빠진 것처럼 미쳐 📓

HEESUNG바   ˓ 🎐  ֙   ꜥ  ១

HEESUNG
바   ˓ 🎐  ֙   ꜥ  ១

: school's heartthrob + popular guy

you wanted to keep this relationship as secret as possible whereas he wouldn't left any chance by dropping hints to everyone.

because you didn't wanted to involve yourself in unnecessary gossips, and also to not become the target of his fangirls.

meanwhile all the time he treated you like a doll and took care of the gossips and bullies behind you.

would leave notes on your seat along with his initial only to see your faint smile from afar, also love bombing your locker with small gifts here and there.

his bambi eyes never failed to melt you whenever he got scolded for staring at you too much making it obvious for others intentionally.

JAY
𓆝 ... . 🍜‧ ©˚

: the unexpected polar opposites

never in the million possibilities no one could have know that Jay actually is seeing one, and that too you of all the girls, since he was calm and collected and you were too upfront and loud.

while he only was social with his group and never really considered others, it was hard for anyone to figure out that you two were even seeing each other in secret.

he speaks and opens up only to you since you're his safe place, meanwhile loved listening to your rants whenever you both hung out in private.

will always had his eyes on you across the room or even standing far away from your circle, would love to maintain eye contact until you end up blushing while passing across corridors.

the school's terrace was your secret spot, where you both spent time with each other just sitting comfortably.

JAKE
의 ˑ ִ 🥠 ◝ ᥐ

: the perfect bestfriend duo

it was obviously awkward and you ended up ignoring him when he confessed since you weren't comfortable with being his girlfriend.

realising you both have fallen really hard for each other, you both eventually came in a relationship, also pretty smooth to your suprise.

the already shipped couple ship's finally sailed since it was obvious for everyone how you both are made for each other.

typical black cat × golden retriever, since you always tried keeping it low and he always ended up sparkling everything with his sweet talks and charming smile.

mandatory bunking science and maths classes, while later he gave you lessons, finding another excuse to be with you 24/7.

SUNGHOON
࣪  𓏲    ֶ   𖧡   ꫂ. 🍙

: the so called enemies dynamic

at first you guys were frustrated, since how well you both mirrored each other, and ofcourse ended up getting in arguments here and there.

upon slowly realising how deep you have fallen, you two couldn't hid it well and ended up being each other lovers, along with pretending to be major enemies.

Sunghoon always gave everyone cold shoulders, but for you he was a total ball of fluff in private.

you both pretending to be caught up in heated argument whenever someone was near to catch you both, giving fake roasts and death glares.

while he counting every lamest possibility to walk you home everyday and quickly engulfing you in a hug in everyone's absence.

______________

🕯️💌📖🗝️