★ | when they want a hug

ENHYPEN AS YOUR HUSBAND
(hyung line imagine <3)

ENHYPEN AS YOUR HUSBAND(hyung line imagine <3)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

— Heesung
You were working on something when you felt an intense gaze on you, looking up to see, it was your husband, Heesung. You could how much his adorable bambi eyes wanted a hug from you.

Decided to tease a little, you kept on moving in whole house, here and there with him following you around almost everywhere.

You stopped on your tracks all of a sudden in living area when he bumped into you too, as you looked back he maintained a distance and kept staring at you.

Basically wants you to read his eyes? Man wants you to do the mind reading, since he'll be either too shy or embarrassed over something sweet, simple thing like this.

"Fine, come here." You softly said, taking a step closer to him and engulfing his figure in a cozy hug, getting a peck almost immediately from him.

— Jay
He has always been the straightforward one, always getting whatever he wants from you, no matter if you're busy or not, so his needs never really had your concern.

You were standing in front of large TV, watching some random performance, kind of zoning out when out of nowhere he just came and stood in front of you with a soft, determined gaze.

Pulling you by the waist, he'll wrapped his arms around you, cozily yet tightly. Stroking the back of your head, he'll hide his face in the crook of your neck.

You were still watching the TV while caressing Jay's back, smiling a little at his desperate behavior since it's not a new thing in your home.

"Just wanted to hug you."
"Hmm, I know."
You both gently mumbling near each other's ear, while being in each other's embrace, smiling contentedly at the favourite scent of you both.

— Jake ୨୧
Listening a song, it was cutted off in between when a pair of hand pulled your headphone out and quickly pushing you on the bed, softly, laid on top of you.

You just processed everything while being under his figure and quickly chuckled, "So desperate?" You mumbled while caressing the back of his head when he hummed in satisfaction.

"Was roaming around you for 10 minutes and you still were so dense."
He taunted you while still keeping you tight and pinned under him.

So there it was. Wanting you to read his eyes? pt.2. And here you were being crushed under his figure as even after pushing him a bit, he still was on top of you. Not really a soft type in hugging.

In a minute, rolling around again, with you now on top of him while he kept you locked up in his arms, knowing very well you can't reject his hugs.

— Sunghoon
It's like a complete mission for him to just hug his wife. Never have been affectionate type, so it's almost like a disaster for him to ask for physical touch even now.

Will apply every method and formula, as if it's a science experiment, creating strategies as to lure you into hugging him, so he can escape from the embarrassment of asking you instead.

Wants you to read his eyes, pt.3 but his side glances and puppy eyes will be a lot more under pressure than others. Slowly he'll stand in front of you and as his arms will strech and upon  his eyes meeting your confused ones, he'll instantly back away.

"N-nothi-ing nevermind." He'll turn back only to get pulled by you as you'll smile at his cute behaviour and will give him a bear hug yourself.

Letting out a sigh he'll tighten his arms around you, now not actually letting you go at all, even after your groans and regrets, as it's already been half an hour and you guys are still hugging.

______

I just want you call my
phone right now
I just wanna hear,
"You're mine"
'Cause I know
what you like boy (ah-ah)
You're my chemical
hype boy (ah-ah)
내 지난날들은 눈 뜨면 잊는 꿈
Hype boy 너만 원해
Hype boy 내가 전해

______