★ | staring at you secretly

ENHYPEN AS YOUR BOYFRIEND
( hyung line imagine <3 )

(pov : when you catch them staring at you secretly)

them staring at you secretly)

Heesung

Sitting on top of the hill while the dark pitch clouds covered, you both were currently stargazing.

Staring at the pretty sky with the beads of shining star and cool breeze floating around, you smiled and closed your eyes feeling good.

Your eyes quickly opened as you felt a warm kiss on your cheek as you looked at his direction and raised your eyebrows to which he shrugged and kept looking at you.

We drove for hours to see this Hee.
You cupped his face and made him to see the stars when he again looked back at you.

That's what I'm here for, admiring the prettiest view.

But the skies is abov-

You're the prettiest here so just let me admire you peacefully?

Jay —

Currently you were at Jay's residence since you wanted a home date which resulted in both of you to cook a proper dinner together.

While you were currently busy with vegetables, Jay was concentrated on making the gravy, atleast that's what you thought.

Washing the vegetables and soaking them up, you found a cute little shape of potato which made you smile as you looked at Jay to show him when he was caught staring at you while stirring up the spices.

Jay see this- watch out!

Since the Mr. Loverman was too busy staring at his love that he carelessly touched the handle of hot pan and suddenly groaned at his finger burning.

Keeping your work aside you quickly took his finger and held it under the cold water and kept on blowing on it, still feeling his intense gaze on you but now with a smile.

You look even more beautiful worrying over me.
Chuckling, Jay patted your head.

Jake —

You both were in his garden, enjoying the golden hour along with Layla playing around as you kept giggling at her playful nature.

Signalling her to come by your lap, you kept on caressing her soft hair and talking in a cute voice while patting her head.

All this while Jake kept staring at you, smiling stupidly as he saw you so happy with Layla. His gaze softening upon seeing your pretty smile and treating his Layla with love.

Layla's cute but her dad, I assure is you is cuter. Kindly pay attention here too.

He scooted closer to you while caressing your hair when you kept ignoring him on purpose to make him more sulky as he laughed within himself upon sensing your trick.

Come on baby, Layla's mom here is the cutest.

He said loudly while pulling you in a hug as both you ended up giggling when Layla kept barking and jumping around while wigging her tail.

Sunghoon —

You nearly annoyed Sunghoon for a movie night and now when you both were sitting on the couch, clock ticking 10:34 pm, he sighed seeing your sleeping figure curled up in a corner.

At first he felt irritated since you annoyed him all for nothing while he was the one who stayed up late only to see you sleeping around, long forgetting about the clichè romantic movie.

Sooner his gaze softened as a small, faint smile curled up and he kept staring at you. Not really able to take off his eyes from you, especially when you looked so calm and peaceful.

Appearing so innocent as if you literally aren't the one who bugs him the whole day ; not that he complains and always crave more of your attitude.

Now sitting closer by your side he gently brushed some of the hair off your face and smiled widely upon seeing your scrunched eyebrows, he leaned down closer to kiss your cheek when you suddenly woke up.

Instantly trying to roll off to other side he ended up falling off the couch but quickly sat naturally, suddenly founding the movie interesting enough.

Were you staring at me?

Pfft me? The TV's reflection was on your face and I was actually looking myself in it—

Sunghoon, seriously?

Fine. You looked ADORABLE. I couldn't help it, not my fault.

༘⋆# ⊹★☄️ ⭑⋆。˚

_______

You have stolen my heart, oh, yeah
Never let it go, oh, oh, no
Never let it go, oh, oh, oh
Lightning straight to my heart, yeah
I got all the feels for sure
Yeah, I got all the feels for ya, oh
______

Enhypen ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara