★ | type of boyfriend to

ENHYPEN AS YOUR BOYFRIEND
( ot7 imagine <3 )

ENHYPEN AS YOUR BOYFRIEND( ot7 imagine <3 )

๋࣭ ⭑⚝ 𝗘𝗡╸♫˚.🍙 ✩。

Lee Heesung is the type of boyfriend to silently tip toe to kitchen during midnight after both of your heated argument to make favourite spicy ramen for you and wake you up so you both can eat it together and patch up so he could pamper you with sweet kisses.

Park Jongseong is the type of boyfriend to wake up super early in the morning, gently cuddle with you for sometime, careful enough to not wake you up, and then after freshing up, will cook both of yours favoured breakfast, and wake you up with tickles and kisses with breakfast on the bed.

• Shim Jaehyun is the type of boyfriend to arrange outings twice a week, along with Layla, since he's a good dog dad, where you both will go out for picnics at his favorite beach, with him laying his head on your lap, wanting to get his hair ruffled with your fingers brushing his hair, his face covered with your sweet kisses, and feeding Layla treats with his own hands.

• Park Sunghoon is the type of boyfriend to never show just how anxious he gets whenever you both are in a crowded place and he looses contact with you even for a second, so he'll always find a way to have his arms around your shoulder or your waist to simply make sure you're safe and no one would touch you inappropriately, will literally panic to not have you around him for a minute.

• Kim Sunoo is the type of boyfriend to have self care days with you every now and then, since he loves it a lot, the type to braid your hair, secretly planting kisses on your earlobe (no he's not innocent), and to click a lot of selfies with face masks, will even film tiktok since he can never refuse your sparkling requesting eyes.

• Yang Jungwon is the type of boyfriend to find very creative ways just so he can be around you whenever you both hang out with your friends or are in a gathering, no matter how uncomfortable the position will be the boy is down just to have you in his hold. He's clingy and you can't do anything about it.

• Nishimura Riki is the type of boyfriend to want to have you all for himself. From the compliments to the teasing. No way this boy will sit back and be "calm" whenever anyone's is too comfortable for you, because that's the only thing he wants for himself. So no! No one can tease you or be close to you, atleast not in his watch, unless you'll scold him to behave like a good boyfriend.

_______
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩