★ | ranting to them

ENHYPEN AS YOUR BOYFRIEND
( ot7 imagine )

(pov : as usual you're ranting to them but it's like a casual one, it's not really that deep because then obviously anyone will be concerned

(pov : as usual you're ranting to them but it's like a casual one, it's not really that deep because then obviously anyone will be concerned.)

Lee Heesung

- at first he'll be super confused but later will figure out somehow.
- just stare at your dramatic expressions while you keep on ranting.
- he loves it when you do it, infact he could listen to you for hours.
- after you'll be done he'll give you head massage and will feed you ramen to calm down.

Park Jongseong

- you two always ended up bickering cause of how you both gets talkative every second.
- at first he'll just nod through your ranting because he wants to rant along with you.
- the second your topic gets intresting or relatable he'll join you and you'll both rant, going off topic again and again.
- hours of ranting before sleep would be a must for you two.

Shim Jaehyun

- he's already fed up with your non stop talking but will somehow manage to listen.
- or just fake nods and filling the microseconds silence with obvious "hmm, yeah right." to not be rude.
- he's either too busy flirting his way to you or checking you out but you being oblivious won't notice it.
- not being able to keep up anymore he'll pull you in a kiss or just wrap your figure in his embrace to shut you up.

Park Sunghoon

- he hates the ranting. no matter whoever is doing it. his social battery can't even let him nod his head with fake concerned expressions.
- lowkey won't be invested anyway but will try to atleast listen.
- he really want to just cuddle or be comfortable in silence but you aren't letting him with your ranting.
- atlast he had to shut you up with a kiss.

Kim Sunoo

- he's the literal og gossiper when it comes to ranting. it comes off naturally from him.
- dramatic gasps to hype it up,
"oh no she did not say that-" sort of vibe, if you know you know.
- random sassy hand gestures from time to time, not to forget the eye rolls and side eye girrrllll.
- oh please, he's just freaking invested into whatever gossip you're feeding him.

Yang Jungwon

- it depends upon his mood to be honest. will listen but is he actually listening?
- will nod and comments in between to not let you down but honestly he's really not into it.
- despite not liking it he still won't ask you to shut up and will let you go on for hours.
- once you'll be done, he'll welcome you all smiley in his arms.

Nishimura Riki

- confused as hell, he's slow yeah. but will slowly starts to understand what it's all about.
- will pretend to not care much but will let you rant and listen.
- the type to go with the flow even if he isn't the mood just so you'll not feel down and let it all out.
- forehead kisses once you'll be done.

_________

˖ ᡣ𐭩 ⊹ ࣪  ౨ৎ˚♬