★ | when they are mad at you

ENHYPEN AS YOUR BOYFRIEND
( ot7 imagine <3 )

(pov : you both got into a heated argument and entirely it was your fault but now after the argument they were pretty mad, waiting for you to accept it whereas you kept giving them cold shoulder)

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

: : Lee Heesung

Girl you really screwed up bad! But even then he knows very well that you aren't apologizing any soon.

He's so pissed that he'll put his heart and soul into ignoring your existence, as if you're invisible.

Will go to any limits to make you feel that he's mad even if it meant to not even acknowledge you.

"Pass me the salt Ni-ki."
"But Y/N's closer-"
"Just pass the freaking salt to me."

: : Park Jongseong

It's very obvious that just how quickly he gets mad, he calms down the very next moment too, although he's pretty hurt but not being with you hurts him more.

Not like he'll be able to ignore you or anything but will try really hard to resist the urge to even talk to you.

Glance at you from the corner of his eyes, every chance he gets, waiting while absolutely loosing his calm as when you'll apologize to him.

WHEN *his eyes blurred* SHE *sobbing* WILL *chopping onions* FREAKING *wipes the tear* APOLOGIZE?! *glaring at you*

: : Shim Jaehyun

Even if he's actually mad this time, he can't help but to feel emotional.

Where he should be resisting you, he'll get even more lured to you, since you look attractive with attitude and he can't stay mad.

Whenever both of your eyes will meet, even for a split second, he'll make sure to activate his puppy eyes and will literally bite his lip, as if seducing you into apologizing.

"You should have apologized sooner."
"I'm sorry Jake-"
"You lost an hour of cuddling."

: : Park Sunghoon

He's very confusing. Not like he can resist avoiding you but will also plan a murder for backup.

Won't say anything or even react at all, since he already is mad and your attitude isn't helping either.

But he also can't just ignore you, so will intentionally roam around you here and there, staring in your soul as if he's getting impatient.

Will literally stand in front of you, looking pissed, but also not letting you go, so you'll have no choice but to say sorry and accept it.

: : Kim Sunoo

Like the sass he is, he'll have no problem into paying absolutely no attention to you, not even a glance.

Even upon eye contact he'll make sure that you saw him rolling his eyes at your face, as he's disgusted.

When he'll understand you're mirroring his attitude he can't help but to scoff at your pathetic nature.

"Sunoo liste-"
"Blah blah blah blah."
"Atleast talk to me-"
"Then better stop with your attitude."

: : Yang Jungwon

Unlike others he won't even react a bit, no rage, no frustration or desperation at all. He'll just simply emerge himself in work, and will simply be quiet and reserved.

He's more of being disappointed at the argument earlier but it'll get even worse when you'll not try to  apologize and sort things out.

He just wants you to accept your fault and even with a simple sorry everything will be fixed but that doesn't mean he's gonna help you.

"Jungwon please don't ignore me."
"Apologize and accept your mistake."

: : Nishimura Riki

Since you ruined his mood and pissed him off, he'll do the exact thing to make you even more mad.

At this point he doesn't even care if you're going to apologise or not, he's just on to take revenge now.

He'll cook and eat your every favorite ramen flavours from the cabinet, purposefully making a huge mess at the kitchen since it's your turn to clean today.

Will smirk proudly leaning against the counter while watching you clean up the whole chaos, secretly enjoying your glares.

"If you can't be a good girl and hold accountability of your actions then I'll make sure to force you into accepting it." He'll whisper in your from behind and walking off, feeling satisfied.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

side note <3 :
Since you all made this work surpass 10k+ reads, I'm making a request to show some love to my new work as well,
Memory Lane: her first love.
A Park Sunghoon imagine on my account. It'll be a great help.🧸🎀

Also thank you so much for showing so much love on every part, it really means a lot to me!🧚🏻‍♀️