Characters.♡

~Meer Malik~

~Meer Malik~

A Broken Lifeless Soul.
Hates it when someone calls him with his full name, wants to remove the Malik from his name just like how he wants to remove himself from this world.
Hates his father and younger brothers who broke him apart 5 years ago and hates himself when his heart still miss them secretly and his eyes flows tears in nights.
Living and working only to pay off the amount they spend on him in his entire life. And then wants to die peacefully after that.
Can't take his own life so waiting impatiently for death to embrace him.
Hate it when Rafay show off his doctor avatar and brings him back to life almost everyday.
Hates hospitals and medicines not because he's afraid of them but because they save him from his eternal peace... his death.
Father of Peeru, his grey cat.
Only She and Rafay can show him attitude.

~Rafay Hassan~
A Hepatologist.
Owns the hospital his father builds for him right before his death.
Love teasing Meer to make him smile, which is a difficult task.
Books are his first, third and fifth love, Second is of course Meer and fourth is his profession.
Can't trust Meer with his health so never leave him alone for a second.
Stay worried for his friend on his damaging habits.
Hates it when his bro get stubborn in case of his health and medicines.
Can't lose him as he only has him in the name of family.
Chachu of Peeru.

*************************

Wants to read this book?