5. How many days?~

Meer looked up at him slowly with his empty face and tears rolled out of his eyes… his hand grip loosened on mobile and it fell on the bed, Rafay grabbed the phone confused and froze on the news in front of him.

There was an article in front of him stating: “Pakistan's Famous Businessman Malik Rehman's Son, Mihir Malik Got Married Yesterday Night in Islamabad, With The Daughter Of Famous Industrialist Dilawar Azeem, The Ceremony Held in…”

Rafay left the phone too dumbfounded to say any word and looked at him, Who was looking at him with eyes widened and tears rushing out of it uncontrollably. The face having every expression of being scared, angry, betrayed and shattered…

“Meer…” Rafay just managed to whisper that but closed his eyes when Meer whispered the next words.

“He.. is Alive…” his voice cracked at the end, Rafay tried to hold his hand but he pulled back in a jerk. “Wo ..Zinda he… Rafay” he mumbled looking at him.

Rafay took a deep breath, gathering himself up “Meer… relax.. kuch…” he tried to say but was cut off when Meer suddenly jumped out of bed, “Meer..”

Meer rushed towards the door and double locked it, “ wo Zinda he… me… kehta tha ..” He stumbles back, Rafay tries to support him but he jerks his hands away again, not letting him touch him. "Do..n't tou.ch.."

“Me.. kehta tha Rafay.. tum ne mujhe kaha.. ‘nahi Meer w..wo.. mar chuka he’.. Tum ne.. dekha na wo… Rafay he's a beast..” Meer yelled lowly, pointed at the phone with his shaky hand, mumbling incoherently and panicking.

“Meer, Tabiyat kharab…ho jayegi yaar…” Rafay whispered, trying to calm him down, as he could see his face getting paler, but the truth was that Rafay's own heart was trembling.

“Rafay DILAWAR ZINDA HAI…” Meer yelled on top of his lungs helplessly, and covered his ears “Baba ne mera yakeen nahi kiya… Meer aitbaar ky laiq nahi he” He mumbled again and cried falling on the floor on his knees.

Rafay sat beside him and hugged him tightly, who struggled to get out of his arms. “Relax.. relax, me hu na tere sath, don't be scared, I was not there for you then, but now I'm here” Rafay rubbed his back trying to calm him down, who was breathing heavily while shaking and struggling in his hold, mumbling continuously.

The problem was not Mihir's wedding, the issue lies with the person's daughter he got married with, Dilawar Azeem… the demon of Meer’s life…

“Le.. leave..me .. please ” Meer tried to come out of his hold but Rafay tightened the embrace “Rafay.. let me go..” He struggled more but Rafay kept caressing his hair while rubbing his back, whispering soothing words to him.

He looked up at him with his black doe eyes pouring tears. “tum ne.. bhi mera yakeen.. nahi kiya” he whispered in a daze, Rafay clenched his eyes. “Aisa nahi hai Meer”

“Me kehta tha.. tum se w.wo yahin hai.. tum ne kabhi.. nahi mana, tum bhi mujhe jhoota… samajhte ho, mera koi .. aitbaar.. nahi karta Rafay, nobody… trust me ..” Meer whispered numbly and clenched his shirt, hugging him back tightly.

Rafay got alert and clenched his body when he felt his body start shaking with extreme, he feared that it could be another attack. “Meer, gehre saans lo, please take deep breaths “ He pleaded helplessly.

“~Rafay… rafay I told… them ..ever..ything… phir bhi..?” Meer’s speech started getting slurred as he was about to lose consciousness.

“He will… kill Mihir.. too” he whispered the last words and his body fell limp in Rafay's arms catching his breath.