2. You deserves to die~

**************

He washed the blood from his mouth and came out, laying on the bed again. He took Peeru and placed her on his stomach right where it was hurting and tried to fall asleep again.

But it was getting excruciating and now the area is hurting even with breathing, his eyes start dropping tears and he begins to lose the awareness of his surroundings.

“So that's the end?”... he thought while curling into a ball, “just some more minutes then it'll end…, Everything will come to its end… every suffering… just some more minutes…”

“Throw him out, I don't wanna see his face anymore”

Meer clenched his eyes… “you won't bab… Mr Malik'' he whispered in a shaky tone and tried to rub his tears but his hand felt numb, he just lay there breathing slowly and shaking.

Rafay opened his eyes sensing the movement beside him and turned towards Meer and in a flash his sleep flew away. “Meer” He gasped and sat up.

“Meer dard ho raha hai?” He asked worriedly cupping his cold teary face, who was clenching his eyes and whimpering quietly, Rafay checked his pulse.

“Relax, Abhi theek ho jayega, let me check” He caressed the area beneath his ribs and tried to press it gently but Meer yelped badly and moved his hand away.

“Relax, bus hugya ” He caressed the area again and tried to calm him down who was shivering badly, he covered him with a blanket and stood up, Meer curled into a ball again.

Rafay went out to his room and came back with a box containing everything he would need, he sat beside him and checked his temperature.

“Mujhe kyun nahi uthate hu Meer?” Rafay sighed frustratingly, he can't even say anything to him but sometimes he just wanna… strangle him.

“Let.. me. Die.” Meer struggled and turned his back towards him, “Okay I will” Rafay didn't pay attention to his words and tried to take his arm for bp but he shrugged his hand away, he didn't want any treatment.

Rafay fumed and pulled his arm forcefully, tied the cuff around it, placed an oximeter on his finger and checked his bp with oxygen.

“Did you throw up blood?” He asked him who was just whimpering with his eyes closed and sighed sadly when he whispered again… “Don't tell baba.. about my death, I'm already dead for him”

“Okay, I won't, but you're not dying right now, so please cooperate” Rafay said, breaking three ampoules.

“When will I die then?” Meer looked at him with doe eyes and whimpered in pain again.

“Not anytime sooner” Rafay replied, filling the two ampoules in one syringe and caressed his head.

“Help me…” Meer whispered in a strained voice.

“I'm helping you meri jaan, Abhi dard khatam hujyega” Rafay said, trying to turn him to his side but Meer held his hands, “Nahi, Don't treat me, Help me die..” Meer whispered again and Rafay clenched his jaw.

“Marna he to aram se maro, me mardoga kisi din painlessly, Theek hai? Abhi monh bandh rakho” he fumed on his words and grabbed the filled syringe.

“Go away..” Meer clutched the blanket tightly and hid himself in it. He doesn't want the injections, he doesn't want this pain to go away, He knows he's close to death, he can end this right now, he can't bear this anymore.

Rafay tried to take the blanket off him and asked for patience, When he tightened his grip around it and whispers from the blanket “I deserve this, you remembered when Mihir said I deserve to die, please Rafay”