11. Darkness?

After He force-fed Meer the fruits, Rafay sighed looking at him who tore a bite of the paratha from Rafay's plate and gulped it down all the while making gross faces. Fruits are his least favorite and making him eat that is a literal struggle.

Shaking his head, Rafay stood up and walked outside to come back after a minute with a spoon and bottle of syrup. Meer looked up at him and got up quickly.

“Don't you dare, Rafay'' He warned him and tried to run away past him but Rafay grabbed him with his shirt quickly and pulled him back “Kidhar bhaag rahy hu?” Rafay raised his eyebrow.

“Not this rafay, please” Meer whined covering his mouth with his hand quickly and glared at Rafay who was glaring at him back,

“kyun nahi?, Isse masla kya hai aakhir tumhe?” clenching his shirt, Rafay made him sit on the chair, cautious with the pain on his back, but Meer tried to get up again.

Rafay put his knee on top of both of his knees, locking him there and gave him a warning look but to whom he was kidding the latter eyed him back “It's gross, taste bhi bura he or meri zuban pe current bhi lagta hai isse” Meer’s words muffled under his hand.

“Koi baat nahi, it saves you from 2 injections a week, so it's a win win” Rafay poured the syrup in the spoon while pinning him down with his knee and putting the bottle down he grabbed his hand.

“Ok, open your mouth, foran” Rafay ordered him while trying to take his hand off his mouth but gave him a stern glare when he stubbornly shook his head. “Maar khaa ke pioge?”

“Ye girna nahi chaiye Meer, warna waqai do parh jayen gy” Rafay struggled with him for a minute while trying to protect the spoon from spilling but his stubborn kid just kept his hand glued on his lips.

At last Rafay sighed glaring at him and whacked him on his already sore back, Meer jumped on his place,

Hissing with widened eyes and giving Rafay's arm a whack in reply, Meer rubbed his own back “You bas**** yahan injections ki waja se already pain ho raha he.” His voice was muffled.

But Rafay got a moment when his grip loosened on his mouth as he was busy rubbing his back. He in a swift move took Meer’s hand off and locking his both arms with his knees he pinched his nose as usual.

Meer glared at him and struggled under his hold not giving up but at last he gasped for breath. That's when Rafay shoved the spoon in and closed his mouth, Meer loathed the liquid but gulped it down as it stings on his tongue.

“Mera acha bacha” Rafay tickled his nose, teasing him who scrunched his nose and pulled back from him sulking “Kiya hua? Naraz hugya baby?” Rafay coe at him, freeing him from his hold.

Meer stoods up, glaring at him and grabbing Rafay's arm he bite it, hard enough to make him jump while wincing.

"Kutt**” Rafay yelled glaring at his retreating back who marched towards his room after biting him casually. “Rabies na hu jaye mujhe…” Rafay mumbled, rubbing his arm.

*************************

He was putting on his cufflinks when Rafay unlocked the door, entered inside and gave him a head to toe glance “Kahan ki tayari he?” He raised his eyebrow, he was looking ready for hospital too.

Meer shrugged his shoulders, still focusing on the branded cufflinks “Office” Rafay stands beside him in front of the mirror

“Can you walk properly?” He asked setting his own hair, he then grabbed Meer’s hand seeing him struggling with the cufflinks and put it on.

Meer gave him a glare from the mirror and made a face “Ap ki meherbani se I'm limping, but I'll manage” He said annoyed with the pain, Rafay exhibits his teeths shamelessly and stands straight.