13. Baby, I'm Right Here.!

Target
210 Inline comments

(Please share your POVs through inline comments)

******************

A knock on the door made him frown with his eyes closed but being sedated enough, He wasn't able to wake up immediately.

The sounds of door opening and footsteps proceeding forward, penetrated in his ears and his every sense got alerted.

He tried to open his eyes when the footsteps stopped near his bed but failed as the eyes were heavier than usual, he could feel someone standing close to him and staring at him.

Meer's heart skipped a beat when he felt that touch on his face, he can recognize this touch in millions, his breaths started getting heavy when the rough fingers caressed his cheeks.

“I'm here…! Relax…” Someone whispered in a rough cold voice near his ear and he felt like his body started shivering, he opened his mouth to say something but the throat felt dry.

“I'm always behind you… I'll never leave your side, relax” The person whispered again and caressed his face with his finger. Meer's blood froze in his veins,

He clenched his eyes while breathing heavily as he felt the rough fingers traveling to his chest, the touch felt like snakes crawling on his body, he tried to scream out loud but nothing came out.

“What happened, my boy? Is it paining?” The voice whispered again while carefully caressing his freshly operated site, Meer tried to move away from his touch but his body gave up on him,

“No..” A faint weakly trembling whisper left Meer’s throat, When the person lightly pressed the bandaged site, “Lea..ve” He tried to say while his body was shaking like a leaf..

He is here… He is close to him, He found him… He will get him again… He was right when he said that he can't run away from him… Meer felt like dying as the fingers roamed on his body.

“Rafay…” He tried to call for his safe zone but only a faint whisper left his lips, his breath started getting stuck in his chest as he could feel the touch again on his wound.

“I'm here, Rafay is here, You wanna go with me?…” The voice said again, roaming his finger on his dressed up wound, Meer shook his head and clenched his eyes again when he heard the piercing laugh.

“But how can I leave without you? I'm here to take you with me, you know that right?... Of Course! You always knew that I'll come back to you” The voice smirked close to his ear.

“Go.. away…I'll.. kill you “ He whispered with all his strength while gritting his teeths helplessly and tried to call for Rafay again as his face got paler and colder, but the figure covered his mouth tightly and chuckled, not letting him say anything.

“So you're still that feisty big boy? Huh? I thought you had learned your lessons, you will kill me? Can you even lift your finger” The figure shook his face roughly “But I like it… I always like your bratty behavior” Meer could feel him smirking.

“Look at you, you've grown up even more handsome” Meer felt like puking when the fingers roamed on his body again and stopped on his bandage. He tried to shrink away from his touch but gritted his jaw helplessly when his body refused to cooperate.

“AHH” A loud scream left his throat in pain when the figure whistling his particular tone pressed his freshly operated wound harshly.

He jerk opened his eyes, breathing heavily and looked on his left side in panic, but He was nowhere, his body was shivering badly with the pain in his lower right side.