10. The Struggle.

A surprise update for y'all...
Enjoy.

*****************

Unlocking the door with keys, He stepped inside the dark room, he shook his head turning on the night bulb and stepped beside him who was hugging peeru close to himself and lying in the middle of his bed on his stomach as he was still in much pain,

Rafay sat on the bed putting the ice pack he brought with himself on the side table, he stared at his sleeping baby face... 'why his brother is such an idiot, what sins he committed in life to deserve his stupidity every time...!! He doesn't even know when he just prepared those documents'

He just wanna beat the hell out of him then hug him tightly but before that he needs to learn the lesson, he needs to work hard to get the apology and Rafay will not be lenient on him that time...

Bending down, he sighed and pecked the back of his head, stroking his hair strands slowly, Rafay wiped his moist eyes, his kid cried himself to sleep because of him, that saddened his heart... "Dard hua mere bachay ko?" He whispered to his sleepy figure and pecked his eyes "..Sorry."

Taking the blanket off him, He checked the injection sites and winced seeing the bruises and swelling, steroids do hurt a lot and left bruises ... and today he felt the pain more because he got these injections for the second time.

Rafay took a numbing ointment out of his drawer and applied on his bruises with light hand all the while glancing at his face to see any discomfort, but he was in deep sleep, absorbing the ointment he set his clothes back on.

He then placed the ice pack on one side, that's when Meer squirmed in pain. Rafay tapped his head gently to make him fall asleep again. "Bus, bus it's nothing" he whispered again, Meer fell asleep again feeling his presence.

He has to take these injections after every 4 days now, till his surgery with his usual injections and he doesn't know how it will go as it hurts like hell... he just wishes he doesn't fall ill or he has to get more pain...

He doesn't have any more suitable medicines. Even the steroids injection will have the side effects, the medicines he's taking will just keep him stabilized for time being but transplant is the only option.

Meer flinched badly when he put the ice pack on the second spot but Rafay relaxed him down by pecking his temple again and again. He is hurt but can't leave his side. Today he was away for the whole day because he was searching for a donor... It's a long and tiring battle...

Rafay stared at his face, his Meer looks like a baby while sleeping, he just can't stop himself to love him, how can he not love this kid who throws tantrums at him and then claim to be the grown up man but then pissed him off casually with his idiotic acts the very next second "tu kab bada hoga Meer?" He smiled with tears and whispered to him again.

He understands his point behind DNR, his boy suffered a lot, he is tired, he doesn't wanna live anymore but he's trying to live for him, for his Rafay... but it's true that he's in a lot of pain, mentally, physically and emotionally.

CPR doesn't end the suffering and pain, in fact it causes many complications too, it fractured ribs and sometimes even collapsed lungs and ruptures other organs... and after that the Patient needs to be on artificial breathing devices for some days...

But with his surgery, there's a huge risk of him collapsing and in this he would need CPR and other treatment to be back to life... There's a hope that his kid will be back to him, healthy... and that DNR is a killer of his hopes.

Putting the ice pack back, Rafay closed his eyes, pecked his forehead tightly... and secured the blanket around him.. If there's a hope, a little bit of chance then he wants to go to every extent to save him,