006.

CHAPTER 06 - CHERRY DRIZZLE
_________

CHAPTER 06 - CHERRY DRIZZLE _________

credits: @/Mborekun twt
_________

The sight of several colorful attractions illuminating the small fair is so mesmerizing- sounds of busy crowds and faint music filling my ears as I walk closer to the gates of the park.

I hold Shoko's hand and we follow close behind Choso- not wanting to get lost in the crowd. As we make our way further in, the music gets louder. There's several small rides, games, food courts, and stands.

We go over to a small group of people and Choso gives a small wave.

There's three of them- a boy with unusual white hair and bright blue eyes, another with dark long hair and monolid eyes, and a girl with dark purple to black hair- an unusual scar on her face.

The one with white hair walks over to Choso "Heyyy, we've been waiting for you." He drags, and Choso nods his head. "My bad."

The girl and the other guy walk over to Choso, greeting him before looking over at us. The dark haired male acknowledges our presence, "They with you?" Me and Shoko stand there awkwardly and thankfully, Choso answers for us, "Yeah, I invited them if y'all don't mind."

"Nah, it's coo'." He walks over to us, "I'm Gojo," The blue eyed man extends out his hand for us to shake. "And that's Geto-" He points to him and he waves, "Hey."

The girl speaks up, "I'm Utahime- Nice to meet you." She looks nice. "I'm (Name), and this," I turn to shoko, "Is Shoko." She gives a gesturing nod.

"Cool. So what are we doing first?" Utahime hums, "I'm kinda hungry...I could go for a snack right now." Me and Shoko agree, nodding our heads.

We walk around, looking for a place to eat until we come across a candy apple stand. We get in the short line and converse a little. "Which ones are y'all getting?" Utahime looks at the menu, "...I think Ima get the chocolate one."

Shoko groans, "I love the chocolate ones...especially with caramel drizzle." Utahime's eyes light up. "Really? I've never tasted it with caramel drizzle- I've only ever had it with hazelnuts."

Chosos light shoulder bump turns my attention towards him. He bends down to my level, "Which one are you getting?"

I look at the menu and go over all the options, "...The caramel with cherry drizzle." The thought of it makes my mouth water. "What should I get then? I wanna try the cherry drizzle but I don't know if I'll like it." He ponders.