010.

CHAPTER 10 - GHOST OF YOUR LIPS
_________

CHAPTER 10 - GHOST OF YOUR LIPS_________

credits: @/einruji__ twt
_________

I close my front door, listening to the buzz of the low maintenance lights and crickets chirping late at night. But upon hearing a deep and demanding voice, I turn my head to my neighbors apartment.

A tall, buff man stands infront of the door; It's the landlord- lanyard swinging around his finger with an intimidating look on his face. I raise a brow and turn my key, locking my door as slow as possible to stall.

"I been giving a grace period, but I'm not that nice." His voice drips thick with a country accent, lacing his fingers around his belt. I hear a small, "I'll let him know," and raise a brow.

It's more high pitched than I expected- since I assume it's Choso behind the door that's blocking my view. The landlord nods his head in dismissal and turns to leave.

As soon as he's clear of the area, the door begins to creak close and I call out before it's fully shut, "Choso." The door comes to a halt. I peek around it shyly.

To my surprise, it's not Choso.

A guy with pink fluffy hair, pretty brown eyes and an apparent frown on his lips. His mouth contorts into an 'o' shape at the full sight of me.

He's a fairly handsome, young looking boy. I cock my head to the side and begin to wonder if after all these years of living here, I somehow got the wrong apartment. 

"Oh, sorry- wrong door." I wave my hand, apologizing. As I turn to leave myself, he stops me in my tracks. "Oh wait up, I know you. You're here for Choso?" I look back, nodding my head timidly. "He's not home right now but he just got off work. He should be getting here in no time!"

Almost on cue, heavy footsteps make their way up the stairs, stopping at the top.

Choso narrows his eyes at the unexpected pair.

I wave at him and he nods, acknowledging me. "So that's your name." The boy says behind me. I raise a brow. "Yuji." Choso calls, gesturing his head to leave.

Yuji walks over to Choso and snatches his car keys right out of his hand. The darker haired man scoffs.

"I'm Yuji, Chosos brother! Sorry for the short introduction, but it was nice meeting you!" He shouts, walking down the steps. Choso has a brother? He waves his hand in the air, the last limb of his in sight before he disappears in a scurry.