008.

CHAPTER 08 - DOES THAT FEEL GOOD?
_________

CHAPTER 08 - DOES THAT FEEL GOOD?_________

credits: @/yume041624 twt
________

I tightly wrap my arms around Shoko, humming in her embrace. She pulls away, "You sure you're good?" She gives me a concerned furrow of her brows. I roll the cigarette between my inner middle and pointer finger. "I'm okay." She huffs in slight suspicion.

"God, I can't wait for you to move out. I hope you're saving that money I'm giving you. My dad'll get sus when he finds money missing like every month." She sighs, squishing my cheeks. I nod, smiling at her kindness to help me save up.

"Oh, You're going out with Choso tonight, no?"

My eyes widen- realizing I'm supposed to meet up with him soon. "Shoot." She laughs, "Did you forget? You're baked, too." I groan and tilt my head back, stepping on the cig to burn it out. I kick it lightly off the edge.

I open my phone to look at the time- It's 8:10 PM.

I whine, placing it back in my pocket and dusting my hands on my sweater. "Why didn't you remind me?" She puts her hands on her waist, "'Cause I also forgot."

I lean my forearms over the rusty railing, hanging my head low in regret. A deep frown overcomes my face. "Should I just call it off?" She ponders before responding, "It's risky- 'specially when you're fucked up like that."

"I'm not even that-."

Suddenly I hear the front door opening, Shoko and I whipping our heads to the source.
My stomach drops knowing it's not my door,
but Chosos.

He steps out, silently yawning as his hand scratches under his shirt and revealing some abdominal skin. Shoko and I freeze when he stops to stare at us, eyes of fatigue.

This seems familiar.

Shoko quickly gives me a pat on the shoulder. "Well- I have plans. Seeyoulatergoodnight!" I stand there, dumbfounded before she quickly whispers in my ear, "And keep your location on." She rushes down the stairs, singing to herself.

How can she just leave me like this?

I turn back to Choso and see him cock his head to the side, just as confused. "Well, you're like 20 minutes early." I start, taking both lips in between my teeth.

He leans on the doorframe and scoffs- "Yeah? Well you're 20 packs high." I shake my head. "Not really." He closes his door behind him all the way and pats his hair in an attempt to fix it. Its the first time I've seen him with it down.