Chapter 132

"Did you talk to Sunbae Yoon Heeun?"

I was momentarily speechless.

'Has the time come...?'

Almost unconsciously, I raised my hand to touch my forehead, calming the fluttering eyelashes.

Din Kang Ichae-?

No, he wouldn't be the one to bring up the conversation first. It made more sense to consider it as him discreetly figuring it out. I lowered my gaze, brushing off the accumulating snow on my head.

"How did you find out?"

"During the year-end stage, you and Ichae went to look for each other when he said he was going to the bathroom. You both came back together, and things seemed awkward for a while."

I gave a faint laugh,

"And sometimes when Yoon Heeun senior appears, you switch channels...."

he added.

"Lately, you seem to be in a good mood again."

When I raised my head to answer that question, my reflection shimmered in Sung Jiwon's eyes. I turned my gaze away and wiped my chin with the back of my hand.

"...Do you really want to know?"

"...."

That brief silence felt prolonged.

Under Sung Jiwon's scrutinizing gaze, I felt like cold sweat was trickling down my back, despite the freezing weather.

Even if you want to know, if you don't intend to tell, there's no point in bending and getting involved, making myself feel a bit pathetic.

"…Well, no. I trust you."

After glancing at me for a moment, Sung Jiwon blinked a few times, wiped the snow off the bench with his hand, and sat down.

"Well, it's not like it's a bad thing for us anyway."

"Uh..."

"Isn't it?"

"...Yeah."

In a macroscopic view, the statement wasn't wrong. Although it doesn't deceive the members, he displayed an expression that seemed harmless and virtuous.

Sung Jiwon chuckled casually, looking up at the sky.
A bit further away, the youngest members chatted as usual.

"You and caught me again this time."

"...."

"I really can't hide anything from you."

Sung Jiwon turned his gaze towards me, locking eyes for a moment, hesitated, then spoke again.

"...Sorry about last time."

If it were last time, it was probably when he tried to receive a call from his hometown.

"Yeah, you almost did something crazy."

"Haha."

With a joking tone that contained sincerity, Sung Jiwon laughed aloud.

I was confident about who Sung Jiwon was.
Diligent, hardworking, playful, and occasionally soft. Moreover, recently added information about his resolute side.

'But did he really want to know something even through a sasaeng?'

Is he crazy?

That kind of thinking was absurd and self-centered.

"―I'm looking for someone."

At that moment, Sung Jiwon's words struck my ears clearly.

"Because it's someone who helped me when I was having a hard time. So, I wanted to find him no matter what. It happened when I was a D.go trainee, and I've been following him since then, thinking he might know something."