Chapter 137

"I'm a bit worried."

It's been a while since I recorded the Japanese song, and two of the original tracks have been continuously changed. It's because Kang Ichae didn't like them.

I can't grasp the concept or feel of it.

There was also a bonus track.

In Japan, there are cases where idol songs are occasionally used as anime opening or ending songs.

This time, as I prepare to enter Japan, I finally asked Daepaseong for something good, and although it will require several complicated processes and final approval, there is a possibility that the bonus track will be chosen as the ending song for a new anime if it's done well.

"Does it have an anime vibe?"

"No."

There are various genres, but Japanese music, including J-POP, has a distinct color that can be clearly distinguished when you listen to it.

And such songs mainly come from Japan.

Especially this song should match the animation.

But the song Kang Ichae made?

"The beat, just smells like money."

It was a fresh beat with Kang Ichae's taste 200% in it.

Until now, it was a more energetic atmosphere that I could handle, but this Japanese song for the album had to be different.

"I didn't expect to be troubled by something like this."

Kang ichae chuckled, seeming unable to grasp any inspiration.

It seemed a bit troubling to strip away his strengths. Moreover, while it might be fine for games, he had zero interest in animation, which made it even more challenging.

"How do you get rid of the money smell?"

"I love the smell of money, so don't ask me."

"...Can someone else come instead of Tokkeang?" (Rabbit)

At Kang Ichae's shout, Jeong Dajun, who was spinning around in a wheeled chair in a slightly distant place, approached Kim Seonghyeon and asked him to push him, sliding quickly and approaching in an instant.

"Hyung!! Did you watch Speed Racer or Ninja Hattori when you were young?"

"Speed... What's that?"

"...I don't want to have a conversation with someone who doesn't know."

Although he grew up properly as a drama enthusiast now, Jeong Da-jun, who devoured anime when he was young, looked at Kang Ichae, who didn't know anything, with a cold look, and then took away his laptop and opened a YouTube window.

"Look! It's so exciting as soon as you listen to it, and your heart is filled with emotion! It makes you want to run around the playground with tires on fire under the blazing summer sun! It feels like the throbbing youth that was buried deep in your heart five years ago is rising again!!"

"So what were you doing when you were fifteen, Dajun?"

"I was going to an English academy~."

"...You were?"

"Seriously, you're too much."

Jeong Dajun and Kang Ichae chatted.

Anyway, after listening to a few more songs through related videos, Kang Ichae nodded his head.

"Ah, um, okay, okay."

And he hummed a melody and immediately started creating a beat.

It wasn't like a factory, but he produced a beat that seemed to contain a refreshing breeze blowing from somewhere, while exuding a sweaty scent under the blazing sunlight.

"Wow!! This feels right!"

'Crazy...'

As Kang Ichae roughly followed the beat and matched the melody with his mouth, he turned his gaze to Jeong Dajun.

"...Is it good?"

Kang Ichae raised his head, resting his chin on his hand, as if he was unsure if it was his taste or not.

"I'm  the youngest here but wasn't that ending song not about running around the playground with tires on fire... What was it? A Japanese trainee challenging K-pop... something like that?"

"Ah, I see," Jung Da-jun, who was feeling guilty, closed his mouth.

The Hallyu wave, which had been in full swing, seemed to be fading, but in recent years, the K-POP wave has started again.

It has even been used as a theme in comics, and the animation that Jung Dajun is currently working on tells the story of Japanese male trainees succeeding as idols in Korea.

"Well, then let's just put in our preferences," Kang Ichae seemed pleased with the idea of being able to incorporate his own preferences, as his mouse clicked cheerfully.

The sweaty smell and the feeling of passionate youth that filled the air disappeared, and soon a refreshing and lively EDM deep house genre song took its place.

"Wow... It's over the top. No matter how inspired he was, is it possible to completely change the development of an existing song in just a few minutes?"

"Even I would get annoyed with this,"