Chapter 148

As Kim Heeyoung immersed herself in producing self-made content, the PD of Shining Star, whose stocks soared amidst the frenzy, found herself busier than ever.

"At what point will the cast list be finalized?"

"Has the location been secured, Kim Heeyoung?"

"Kim Heeyoung!"

"Kim Heeyoung!!"

"Kim Heeyoung!!!"

Initially thinking things would calm down after the program ended, she soon found herself bombarded with tasks from all directions.

"Alright already! Stop calling me!" she snapped, finally able to catch her breath as she entered the empty conference room.

Downing her third shot of Americano for the day, she sighed deeply and leaned back in her chair.

"I'm swamped, seriously…"

She had returned her vacation days long ago.

Kim Heeyoung glanced at the proposal document in front of her.

<Shining Star Season 2>

It was a program planned from the early stages of Season 1 to considering taking the winner into Season 2 production. Despite ending with high ratings, Season 2 seemed inevitable due to the overwhelming response.

"I'm trash."

The bitter realization of having to throw much younger contestants into the pit of fierce competition weighed heavily on her.

This was the job, and just like idols who worked hard, there were gains to be had. But the more she reasoned with herself, the more she felt consumed by her own pettiness.

"This time, there must be no mistakes, no distractions."

Everything seemed perfect during the planning phase.

But with the recent fallout, even major agencies like D.go seemed to be treading cautiously, lowering their tails.

As Kim Heeyoung scrolled through the list of potential candidates, her gaze stopped at one name: The Dawn.

They were undoubtedly one of the hottest groups at the moment.

From single albums to Shining Star, self-made content, and variety shows since early last year. They had pushed themselves to the brink of human capability, and eventually, it paid off.

At that moment, the door to the conference room opened, and the assistant director walked in.

"Are you here? Have you seen this?? The views for The Dawn's content are incredible!"

"Is that so?"

"Yes, take a look at the reactions here."

Taking the laptop handed to her, Kim Hee-young quickly scanned through a few posts.

Most of them were about The Dawn's self-made content.

[Title: The Dawn's content is so damn entertaining...

They're seriously going all out with the apocalypse concept, I thought it would be cringy but (Sexy dance by Seonghyun/Lee Chae meme)

(Meme of 'The Time Reversing Guy' blowing himself up)

(Meme of a frustrated Dajun)

No, really, why is it so funny? I love this kind of B-grade, shoddy sentimentality, so I laughed all the way through.

Especially when they went bungee jumping, it was too funny.

Hoyun: I will descend while calling the name of the person I love.