Chapter 155

""Woo-hoo!"

When he found out he succeeded in the first round of the competition, the tired and worn-out modern office worker happily spun around in the air.

"Yeon hoo, I'm coming!!"

Being a hardcore fan, he eagerly headed to the competition venue, trying to hold onto his fluttering heart on the day of the shoot.

"Hey, the traitor is here?"

"Hahaha, sorry!"

His friend, who was laughing loudly at the entrance of the competition venue, had once been a fan of high-five, just for a moment, like dipping a cow's foot once and calling it bone broth.

He had tried to distance himself from being a 'K-pop fan' while struggling with real life for a while, but suddenly found himself back in the scene, heavily influenced by a younger idol.

"But we get to come together again~. Promise to take me forever."

"Annoying... Okay."

Coolly agreeing, they entered the competition venue. Even though it hadn't started yet, the heat was palpable.

As he tried to calm his pounding heart and looked around, the MC appeared.

"Hello, I'm Ha Seoyeon~."

"Wow, look at Ha Seoyeon's aura as an actor."

"Such great acting!!"

The whispered praise for Ha Seoyeon quickly passed as the introduction was hurried along, and Verdi appeared on stage for the first performance.

"Wow!!"

"It's good~."

Even though he had expected the stage quality to be good due to the experienced cast, it was even more splendid than he had imagined.

"It's definitely better than last season."

"They've filled the lineup with top-tier songs."

Next, an old song by Black Call, which he had only vaguely heard of, started playing.

The stage wasn't bad.

But to the office worker and his friend, it didn't feel particularly appealing.

"Black Call should be doing stuff like that…."

Black Call, known as one of K-pop's top acts since their debut, had a weightiness to their stage presence that was unmatched, thanks in part to Joo Woo sung's existence.

"No matter what, it's just not compatible with lower-tier acts."

Thinking that it would be good to perform songs with high recognition, it was a huge misconception.

They were in danger of being swallowed up by the original song.

"Wow, it's hot, it's so hot."

"Hey guys~, summer is coming soon~."

With similar intense songs continuously playing, there was no break in the fiery stage effects.

Because of that, every time the flames shot up, it felt like even the hair was burning, leading to involuntary grumbling.

Their friend a Noeul, is not interested anymore, she secretly took out her phone to browse communities or watch from afar.

"Hey, when is Dajuni coming out?"

Meanwhile, as Versi, Try, and TEW performed consecutively, the attention of the working adults was entirely on high fives.

Then, as the fourth act, The Dawn appeared on stage.