Chapter 134

[BEST SELLER GROUP]

The lineup finally came out when there was no news until late at night, and the Nouels, who had realized something through collaborations with Kismet and Reaper Purple and a few year-end stages, were eagerly criticizing the Daepasesung.

[I think the song will probably be "Kill the Lights"
but I have a shitty feeling about the camera movement]

[I'm still pissed about them doing one solo stage... it wasn't even a full one, it was damn short, for real. The collaborations were just forced...
But the kids tore it up, so it was somewhat okay...]

[Daepasesung being Daepasesung, right?]

Despite the increasing popularity, Daepasesung, who couldn't shake off their indie vibes in various aspects, was more accustomed to receiving criticism than eating some.

On the other hand, different opinions were posted on private accounts.

[Guys... don't make me laugh, this is bitter right?
I don't know if it's because I've been a fan since debut, but I'm running over here shedding two liters of tears...

└Haha, it's so absurd, but it's true, I want to highlight it with a highlighter.]

[Just one? Even with the collaboration? Just being included in the year-end stage lineup itself? They must be bursting with pride, right?????]

[I did participate in a long year-end stage, but this side has its own charm... Is this what they call desperation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
└more minor it is, the more excited it can get
└└Yeah, I agree
└└No, don't admit it, our kids have to rise up]

With their resilient mentality, the Noeuls sat in front of the TV again today, turning bitterness into laughter.

They were definitely on a steeper upward trend, and those who had wandered through the K-pop wilderness for a long time felt it.

This year's hottest (used) rookies were clearly The Dawn that's without any rebuttals, and with the venom-filled energy, there was no way they wouldn't rise.

And as if to not betray those expectations, the members, except for a few hours of rest, devoted themselves to practice, completing all preparations.

It was time to film the grand finale of the Apocalypse trilogy.

Ziing- Tuk.

The stage darkened, and the final year-end stage began.

[The Dawn - Kill the Lights]

The song with lyrics, composition, and arrangement credited to Kang I-chae.

[Ahhh it's starting!]

[Lyrics, composition, arrangement Kang I-chae ...... Thud

└That lyrics, man that composition,  man that arrangement]

The fact that the members did the year-end stage arrangement themselves was a source of great pride for the fans.

However, there were still concerns.

[Kill the Lights has been seen too much recently;]

[I wanted to see Ocean Train again, its been a long time.]

That was the problem.

Although it was the most successful and had been active until recently, fans worried that it might be too similar to the original stage, potentially boring viewers.

While there was an uproar about why they didn't perform Kill the Lights when they were only doing Kismet stages, now that they were actually performing it, there were complaints about doing it again.