Chapter 163

On the day of the third round competition, at a café near the broadcasting station, three people sat nervously, having ordered steaming lattes early in the morning.

"Wow, today's the competition."

"Sigh..."

They were friends who hadn't settled down anywhere and had wandered around like K-pop wanderers, becoming close and becoming fans of The Dawn together.

There were a few others around, but only these three had made it to the third round.

They trembled or wiped their sweaty foreheads nervously.

"I'm so nervous... more than when my final grades were announced..."

At that moment, someone cheerfully spoke as they brought coffee from the counter.

"Hey, come on, let's take a polite shot."

"Are you doing that for your YouTube channel?"

"How did you know? I'm planning to boost views with The Dawn fans to buy a building."

Despite claiming Kang Ichae as their bias, they were shameless. He took out a magic wand from his bag that could hold three photo cards.

"Do you carry that around?"

"It's cool. I wish there was one that could hold five. One for each member."

"That's insane..."

The design was a bit awkward to carry around in your twenties, but it was the best for YouTube content.

Even after seeing that, one of the Noeuls, who had been calm until now, chuckled and took something out of his bag.

"Haha..."

"Wow!!!!!!"

"Hey! This!!"

Three pairs of eyes gathered quickly.

Seo Hoyun's Second Chance photo card.

Taken at a dark MV shoot location, Seo Hoyun's photo card, where he was looking at the camera without a smile, was a rare item known as the "land value of Gangnam" due to its high price.

"How did you get it??"

"I sold my house to buy it."

The owner of the photo card, accustomed to exaggeration and jokes, waved it off.

"Today's cross unit? Seo Hoyun's going to nail it."

Then he slammed the table.

"If this good-looking guy doesn't win, there's no future for K-pop!!"

"Damn..., this guy's serious."

"He's a legend of overenthusiasm... But I admit it."

Everyone nodded their heads as if they were enchanted. The Noeuls, who were determined to win with Seo Hoyoon's face before the competition, got up.

Their faces were filled with confidence.

---

"Now the shooting is about to start!"

"All the audience members have arrived."

At the third cross-unit competition venue, while the staff were busy running around giving instructions, the performers seemed quite lethargic.

'The audience atmosphere doesn't seem bad today.'

Although everyone they met smiled and greeted them, my gaze was fixed on Jung Dajun the whole time.