Chapter 133

"Wow, he's coming! He's coming!"

After finishing a tough practice, the members returned to their dorm and turned on the TV, tearing open boxes of chicken, their regular menu, to watch the live broadcast of the year-end acting awards on December 30th.

The members' faces were filled with anticipation.

"Did Hoyun hyung get nominated today?"

"Yeah, for the New Star Award."

Unlike the grand stage of year-end festivities, everyone was dressed more formally, creating a subdued atmosphere.

At that moment, Hoyun stepped out of a van onto the red carpet.

"Oh! He's here."

"The suit looks really good on him!"

[Here comes Mr. Seo Hoyun! From 'Please Take a Camera,' he may have messed up his personality, but his acting skills shone, successfully portraying the role PD Lee JungHoon!]

Whether it was praise or an introduction, Hoyun walked confidently, his expression unchanged.

However, as he noticed some more enthusiastic fans and people cheering for him beside the red carpet, his expression changed dramatically. He burst into a bright smile.

"Wow..."

The members admired the sight, not just his face but his demeanor.

"Seo Hoyun really... If we didn't know his personality, he could've fooled us with his charm."

"He acted really well, didn't he?"

With Hoyun being someone who could survive anywhere, the members enjoyed their chicken, and chatting amicably.

"But don't you think Hoyun hyung has been acting strange lately?"

"Ah! I was about to say that."

"Huh? Why?"

"He bought something for me saying, 'You like this,' when we returned to the dorm last time."

Everyone looked at Kim SungHyun in disbelief.

"Yesterday, he told me not to overwork and to take it easy."

"...??"

Kim Seonghyun shivered as if he felt chills, reacting to Jung Daejun's words.

"It sounds crazy, I know."

"...Stop it."

"Recently, it seems like Hoyun is starting something weird and finishing it with sincerity."

"I told you not to say that!"

Jung DaJun, who was munching on a chicken piece, tossed it aside and even left some of his favorite chicken legs untouched on the table.

"Hey, the youngest also has the right to enjoy chicken happily! Let's not talk about that and eat our meal."

"...Sorry."

The members, who lost their appetite, muttered to quickly apologize if they had done anything wrong to Hoyun.

"What did we do wrong?

"Yesterday, I had ramen and didn't clean it up..."

"Ah, that might be it. Let's properly apologize when he comes back."

"Guys, what do you think about Hoyun?"

Seong Jiwon muttered in confusion.

Among them, only Kang ichae seemed unusually quiet today. He sat with his chin on his knees, staring intently at the TV.