chapter 165

The response to Jung Dajun's performance on social media was explosive.

"I was so worried about Dajun no matter what, wanting to say he's the best... But in the end, there was no need to worry... LOL! Ahahaha!!!! It's driving me crazyㅜㅜㅜ"

"I really cried a lot... It's my first time being this happy while crying. Tears just rolled down at the hand kiss in the end, insane...."

"I didn't expect to love him this much, but I'm overly immersed. Beyond being admirable, it's painful, heartwarming, funny, oh damn, I just really love Jung Dajunㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

Clearly, there were mixed opinions within the fandom about the second round competition.

Since it hadn't been pre-released or broadcast yet, everyone was cautious with their words, but the rumor that "Jung Dajun tore up the stage" couldn't be stopped.

"Tastes good."

As the fans were going wild, crying and laughing, Jung Dajun was busy eating grilled meat served by the manager and road manager.

"Does it taste good?"

"Yes!!"

After finishing filming the third round, on this emotional day, it was decided to eat meat, so the other members followed the manager, who acted as if he were a general, and came to the barbecue restaurant.

I glanced at the stats floating above Jung Dajun's head.

[Jung Dajun is soooooo admirable, I want to feed him with only hanwoo beef.]

Did you raise Jung Dajun yourself?

[Singing: B- Dancing: A- Variety: B+ Acting: C- ???: ???

Charm: B+]

Looking at him, I felt like I knew why Jung Dajun had been particularly anxious.

"Stats aren't everything, right?"

I wondered where the difference lay, as Jung Dajun, who had been gnawing on ribs, scanned the members with his eyes.

"Hyungs."

And then, after putting down the picked-clean bones, he spoke.

"Frankly, having a maknae is nice, right?"

"Of course~!!"

When Sung jiwon, who was next to him, hesitantly offered a new bone with thick meat to Jung Dajun's rice bowl, Jung Dajun smiled contentedly.

In the actual group performance, Jung Dajun really dominated the stage. The main dancer of High Five wasn't overshadowed, but the others seemed to be swaying.

Although High Five was slightly ahead in audience votes, Jung Dajun was superior in expert scores.

In the end, The Dawn won first place in the performance unit.

High Five was second, and TEW was third.

It meant that the youngest member had won first place, surpassing all the immensely popular guys.

"Eat a lot."

"Yes!!"

Well, they must be really hungry after crying so much.

"But how did you do so well? You were much better than during rehearsals."

"Oh, about that! It was thanks to Hoyunie hyung's advice."

"...."

"And Hoyunie hyung told me to think of the other cast members as assholes...."

"What...!"