Chapter 138

["Huh!!! The Dawn's Japanese debut!!!"]

"...Uh?"

It was better than expected.

Jihyeon jumped up in surprise and grabbed the monitor.

["Congratulations, guys!! Walk the flowery path only hehe."]

["Yeah, let's go make some money with the yen exchange rate #Let'sGo"]

...No, the reaction was really good.

Even though it was the entertainment industry, and occasional negative comments were inevitable, the positive atmosphere was rare. Jihyeon blinked her eyes several times, unable to believe it.

And she also checked her private account that she had prepared in advance.

["Haha,As expected the kids are starting from Japan"]

Fortunately, the atmosphere here wasn't too negative either.

"Haha, it seems like they're starting to make moves overseas... (sigh) We've worked hard to establish a presence in Korea for a year, it's inevitable to attract capital overseas since we've built up our popularity."

"It might be a bit early... but it's fortunate that the time is short. There are no major rookies debuting in January, so there won't be a loss of fandom for a few weeks. And these cute kids are working hard on V-app, so they'll have something to upload hehe."

Of course, there was no negative opinion about going abroad. K-pop fans, who had become overly obsessed, would fiercely defend anything related to "overseas." In a way, it was a natural reaction.

At least they didn't receive a massive backlash from trending topics, right?

As Seo Hohyun had said, it was thanks to the hard work of sweeping and cleaning the floor over the past year.

["For now, we've worked hard on variety shows, Jacon, and the title... Thank you! We are The Dawn! (inserting a gif)"]

["Rising dawn! We are The Dawn! (another gif)"]

"Haha, this is real."

["The Dawn and Noeul always do this.

The Dawn: No comeback, no comeback, no comeback...

Noeul: The Dawngies always lie...!

The Dawn: (silence) No comeback~!! Noeul: ...Huh!

The Dawn: always...!"]

"[Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

Even during the year-end stage, there was a response like 'They're really shedding all the shells, let's go, big debut kids!' popping up everywhere, but Lee Ji-hyun was surprised by the unexpectedly enthusiastic response to their overseas activities and stuttered.

"...Wow, amazing."

[But? If they do too many overseas tours and miss out on attracting fans, they'll pull out the roots of Daepaseong]

[They're busy making money overseas, and the moment they neglect their domestic fans, I'll go shout in front of the lobby

└I'll take off my pants next to them └└ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

"...Yes, right."

Trying to regain her composure with each refresh, Lee Jihyeon's eyes welled up with tears.

She had lived as if dead for a year, constantly clashing with stubborn bosses and colleagues who wouldn't listen just doing nothing but working.

She had received incentives and it wasn't without a sense of accomplishment, but she didn't have much time to spare and even the smallest mistakes felt like her fault. She was under constant supervision from her boss, her peers were instigating conflicts, and the stress was piling up...