Chapter 169

"Shining Star Episode 5 has aired."

"Wow, Shas seems to be insanely popular; all my friends are voting right now haha."

"Wait, same here... my friend asked me to vote for StarStar too haha. Could this be... 'influence'? Salivating
└Oh please, look at the hardcore fans getting excited haha."

With well-known cast members, clean editing, intriguing narratives, and high-quality performances, Shining Star Season 2 garnered even more popularity than Season 1.

As the final stage approached, fans were in a frenzy, but amidst the anticipation, there was a mix of lighthearted enjoyment and serious competition among the groups preparing for the last performance.

"I really like Seo Hoyun."

"Why didn't I know about this earlier? I should've watched when my friends were watching too. Damn it."

Of course, for viewers who casually enjoyed the program, none of this mattered.

"Episode 5 is starting!"

The focus of the episode was on each group's preparation for the final competition. They engaged in playful banter, intense discussions, and serious practice sessions.

Intermittently, interviews were conducted, and Seo Hoyun was among the participants.

"Wow, Seo Hoyun's interview."

However, it passed by quickly.

While others shared jokes and expressed their desire for good results, Seo Hoyun's impact was minimal compared to others who took up more screen time.

"I've never seen Seo Hoyun speak like that before."

"Is this serious...?"

However, fans who had been following Seo Hoyun through various self-produced content and events were surprised. They knew that she was someone who often hid his struggles behind a calm facade.

"Hey, Seo Hoyun is desperately asking for it, please let her win first place."

"Please vote, please. Please."

"I feel sorry for the other groups... Ah... I'm sorry, guys... !!!"

As discussions about Seo Hoyun's interview stirred among the fans, one fan instinctively refreshed their social media feed, and then...

"Oh."

"Damn."

"Wow."

They were greeted with hundreds of posts.

Meanwhile...

【Traffic Accident】 【Black Box】 【Hoyun Accident】 【More on Seo Hoyun】 【Shining Star】

Initially, "traffic accident" trended, but soon after, Seo Hoyun's name flooded the feeds.

"What's this about?;;"

It all started with one YouTube video.

It was a black box footage showing a car being hit by a truck, causing it to overturn. The collision left one side of the car severely damaged.

It was a horrific and tragic, yet not uncommon, traffic accident.

However, what truly shook everyone was the title of the video.

Everyone who watched the <Seo Hoyun Traffic Accident Black Box> video couldn't believe it.

Understandably so, there was no direct evidence other than the title; the person wasn't even shown in the video.