Chapter 162

"Yeonhoo hyung, good luck with the vocal unit practice!"

"Wow! You're practicing with Sung Jiwon? So jealous!! Tell him I'm a fan!"

"Hahaha, I will."

Within High Five, Kang Yeonhoo was always calm yet reliable, earning respect from the members and demonstrating excellent negotiation skills with the company.

So it was natural for him to become the group's leader.

But it wasn't always like that.

Yeonhoo's calm demeanor came after years of training as a trainee in a major agency, honing his skills and personality.

'Those were tough times....'

Even though WH Entertainment prioritized personality, those who had climbed up through fierce competition were not just simple-minded.

After blindly moving up from the provinces with dreams of becoming a singer, Yeonhoo witnessed countless human dramas and learned how to survive after escaping his naive innocence.

Skill was essential, and political maneuvering was a necessary evil.

"I'll practice again."

"Wow, WH practice rooms are really nice...."

So Yeonhoo was very familiar with assessing people.

'Sung Jiwon, it's a bit disappointing.'

"Awesome, seriously."

"How can he sing like that?"

I heard he was from a major agency.

If he had been in the same group as me, he could have quickly become someone who shines even more.

Thinking like that, Yeonhoo eventually shook his head.

'No, it's better to be with that person.'

He thought of someone similar, or rather, even more eccentric than himself, who was in the same group as Seong Ji-won.

*Cough, cough!*

It was Seo Hoyun from The Dawn.

Since each team could only have one member participating, the main vocalist of High Five was chosen for the opposing team.

As an excuse to visit WH Entertainment, which was selected as one of the top three major agencies, they gathered in the company's practice rooms to prepare for the competition.

Although they were assigned different places, the soundproofing was good enough that they didn't know what each other was practicing.

Still, since they were located across from each other, they could occasionally meet in the hallway.

"...Uh, wait a moment."

After deciding to take a short break, when the main vocal member of the Bercy opened the practice room door, Sung Ji-won saw someone passing by and quickly ran out.

"Hoyun, are you okay?"

A pale-faced man was sitting on the sofa in one corner of the hallway, rubbing his neck.

Although he didn't look well, his well-balanced facial features stood out even among the bustling trainees and idols of WH Entertainment.

'He's quite attractive.'

Seo Hoyun had earned many titles.

He was known as the close friend of Black Call's Joo Woosung, the overwhelming winner of Shining Star Season 1, and the idol who delivered outstanding acting performances in dramas.

The Trashy Pd Has To Survive As an Idol: 문찐 [129+]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara